More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by velios velios

Matt is rushing to the club. Does he finally submit to Regina?

He still has to reach her

Slipping on the bracelet as he runs, Matt soon bursts into the club entrance, unhindered by the bouncers. In fact, they even seem to deliberately shift out of the way, as if to welcome him. He's rushing by so fast that he barely catches it, but faintly hears one of them remark to the other, "poor thing". Her tone sounds as if she's seen it all before.

A man running through Club XXX with tears in his eyes attracts quite a bit of attention, but with the bracelet on his wrist, no one accosts him. A few steps inside, Matt realizes a problem: he has no idea where to look for Regina within the club.

It's solved when he spots Amy waving him down. Her expression is somewhere between pitying and eyeing a slab of meat, but Matt's relieved to see a face he somewhat recognizes.

"Regina's waiting for you, so you should hurry." Amy's all business right now, likely for Matt's own good. As she speaks, she gestures over at an elevator, guarded by a buxom bouncer. "Hit D, for dungeon. There's only a few floors total, but some guys have trouble with stairs after the a few hours of getting plowed." Amy grins suggestively.

Feeling apprehensive, but completely lost as to what to do if he doesn't go see Regina, Matt steps over to the elevator. The bouncer smirks and moves smoothly out of the way after hitting the button for the doors. Matt steps inside and hits the 'D' button...

What awaits him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)