More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by reaper13 reaper13

Does the guy accept Shannon’s advances?

He is up for some fun

The guy’s gaze goes down to her boobs, then her hips. Shannon can feel him undressing her with his eyes. It makes her feel naked in front of him. Not something she enjoys, but hey, that’s what she gets for basically throwing herself at him.
The guy smiles and says, “Why don’t I take you to my room.” Then offers her to get into the elevator.
“Yes! Hook, line and sinker.” Shannon thinks.
Shannon playfully walks into the elevator, followed by the guy she just hooked.
When the elevator doors close the guy asks her, “Do you do this kind of stuff often?”
“Not really.” Shannon says casually.
“Oh shit, I’m not acting cute anymore.” Shannon quickly discovers.
She puts on her cute face again and looks at him saying, “But when I saw you I figured it’d be a shame to pass on a cutie like you.”
The black guy smiles and says, “Yeah, I am pretty amazing.”
“Ugh, one of those guys.” Shannon thinks.
He makes her want to roll her eyes.
“What’s your name by the way?” Shannon asks.
“Kwame.” The black guy says. “And yours?”
“Shannon.” The white girl next to him replies, which she follows by standing on her toes and giving him a kiss on the lips.
Kwame puts his hand on her back and returns the kiss. Shannon can feel his tongue playing with hers.
“My first kiss.” Shannon thinks. “And it’s with a black guy. Would Daniel kiss the same way?”

When the elevator doors open again, Shannon follows Kwame to his room.
Once inside, Kwame closes the door behind her and says, “Alright, girl. What kind of fun were you thinking of?”
Shannon gives Kwame a sexy smile and walks slowly away from Kwame. Then she starts taking off her clothes. One by one, as sensual as she can. With every piece she removes the brunette shows off more of her sexy white body until she wears only her lingerie.

Kwame shakes his head and mumbles, “White girls.”
"What’s that supposed to mean?” Shannon thinks, but keeps up her smile.
Kwame then walks up to Shannon and takes off her bra for her.
“Oh man, Kwame is now the first man I’m showing my boobs to.” Shannon thinks. “Should I really be doing this?”
Then she sees Kwame put his lips onto her right nipple. She closes her eyes and focusses on the sensation.

“Oh my god. A black guy is sucking on my nipple.” Shannon thinks. “Isn’t that supposed to be just for babies? I hope he doesn’t expect to be getting any milk out of me.”

Since Shannon is only thinking all of that and not actually telling Kwame, the black guy thinks Shannon is fully into it and goes even further.
He brings both his hands to Shannon’s boobs and feels her soft white tits. He massages them while continuing to suck on her nipple, causing a moan to escape her lips.
Taking the moan as a sign of approval, Kwame slips his hands inside Shannon’s panties and slides them down her legs.
“Alright, now I’m completely naked in front of a stranger.” Shannon thinks. “Don’t complain now, Shannon. You wanted to lose your virginity. This comes with it.”
Despite Shannon talking courage into herself, she has shivers going down her spine as well as goose bumps on her arms.
Shannon lifts her feet and steps out of her panties while Kwame is kneeling in front of her. She expects Kwame to stand back up and continue with her breasts some more. Instead Kwame stays down there and puts her face between her legs.
“What are … ” Shannon tries to ask, but then she feels Kwame’s tongue on her pussy.
“Oh my god! He is actually licking my cunt!? Eeuw, that is so gross.” Shannon thinks.
She does her best to keep her disgust to herself. Which is rather easy since Kwame is so focused on her pussy.
Though the more Kwame licks her cunt, the more Shannon starts to feel all tingly inside. Before she knows it, she’s caressing his head while he eats her out.

What does Kwame next have in store for Shannon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)