More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by Shandy Shandy

Does he investigate or ignore it

He investigates

With his ears pricked and his senses alert Hunter prowled through the trees towards the voices. As he got closer he identified five distinct male voices and his nose caught the scents of fear, lust and .

"Get those fuckin' shorts off the bitch!" a voice growled, to the accompaniment of crude drunken laughter.

"Please!...please stop!....oh God help!" a frightened female voice begged before being cut off by the sound of a slap.

"Shut your fuckin' hole!"

"We're gonna fill all your fuckin' holes slut!" Hunter heard the sound of cloth tearing, and the woman's voice squealing in frantic dismay.

"Nice tits bitch! Her fuckin' nipples are hard as little rocks!"

"She wants it, don't you slut? That's why you're out here running in the dark. Lookin' to get fucked!"

"No! Oh God no! Let me go...please....please...." the woman's voice broke down into sobbing panic.

Hunter padded close enough to see, suddenly realising that his night vision was very enhanced. A young blonde woman squirmed naked on the ground, her arms and legs held down by four men while another stood above her, gloating down at her helpless ripe body.

"You're gonna take all of us bitch! We're gonna fuck all your slutty holes!" he growled as he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, displaying a stiff cock which he stroked as he looked down at her squirming figure. He dropped to his knees between her spread thighs as the other men laughed in triumph as they fondled and groped her writhing body.

Does he intervene? Or watch

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)