More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by Shandy Shandy

Does he take her? Or something else?

He comforts her

Hunter prowled forward until he was only inches from the trembling girl. She had drawn her legs up and hugged them against her body as he approached, whimpering tearfully as she stared at him.

"Than...thank...thank you..." she quavered. "Good...good...good dog...." Hunter gave a low chuckling growl that made her tremble, and pushed his muzzle forward to smell her aroma. The intoxicating mix of terror and arousal filled his nostrils, and he felt his cock start to slide from it's sheath. The girl reached out a tentative hand in appeal, her face flooded with tears. Hunter turned his muzzle and licked her hand, his long tongue tickling her palm as she quivered.

He moved closer and squatted on his haunches, then lapped his tongue up her calves, tasting her sweat. She gave a low moan and touched his head, patting it softly as she trembled. He leaned closer and lapped her cheek, tasting her tears and sensing her start to calm.

"You...you..saved me," she sobbed softly, rubbing his head with one hand as her body started to relax. "Thank you so much..."

As she relaxed her legs Hunter caught the liquid scent of her pussy and gave a low growl that made the girl quiver with a sudden return of fear. He licked her cheek again to reassure her and saw her relax again. The scent of her pussy was overpowering, and part of his mind wanted to take her, mount her, use her like a bitch in heat.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)