More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Happy Quinn-Curtis (Scorpion)

"I'm a mechanical genius, which means I understand in my mind and my heart how parts work together. That's why I love machines. Bolt and a wrench, chain and a gear, they just made sense to me, they fit. For a long time, I didn't feel like I fit anywhere, until I met you. And I knew then, just like I know how to assemble engines, that you and me, Toby, we fit. You're my home."

—Happy to Toby

Happy Quinn-Curtis (born 1988) is the daughter of Patrick Quinn and his late wife Grace, the wife of Toby Curtis, and a member of Team Scorpion. She is a mechanical and engineering prodigy.

Biography :

Early Life :

Her mother died giving birth to her and this led to her father becoming an alcoholic so he gave her up for adoption because he thought he was an unfit parent. Happy never found a real home, constantly moving from foster home to foster home. Many of these homes promised they would be the last one, but inevitably sent her back. This could be why Happy is the way she is now. Somehow, she found a cousin who owns a mechanic shop in Phoenix, Arizona.

She also lived in Portugal and released a single there.

Sometime in 2010, she married Walter so he could keep his visa and eventually get citizenship.

Personality :

Happy has a hostile exterior, due to her being raised in the foster system. This is somewhat of an irony considering her name is happy and generally she is not happy. The trauma in the foster system caused her mistrust of people. She possibly has PTSD from her trauma and her flashbacks and aggression and avoidance of the memories she has, She normally keeps her emotions in check, but gets angry quickly and tries to deal with her pain by turning it into anger. She is extremely distrustful of others and being hurt by them. Despite this, she truly does love her friends.

Trivia :

  • Walter found Happy when she was paying people to act as her stand-in at fabrication competitions as she hates being judged.
  • She's had a photographic memory since age 2, in addition to her 184 IQ.
  • Happy is fluent in Japanese and Portuguese.
  • When in foster care, she kept looking for a red truck with a dented fender, as it belonged to her father and she hoped he would come for her.
  • Her deepest fear is rejection by Toby, revealed in Dirty Seeds, Done Dirt Cheap
  • Happy is seen driving a beige 2004 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Happy released a single in Portuguese before she joined the team, titled Amigo Amigável (friendly friend).
  • She dated Jake Gyllenhaal, and she went to Morocco to visit him while they were still dating.
  • In Sci Hard, we learn that Happy has kept her maiden name but is now known as Mrs. Quinn, rather than being Mrs. Curtis or Mrs. Quinn-Curtis.

Where is Happy when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)