More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

Who is going to become an exhibitionist?

Hannah Witton

Hannah was enjoying the most successful period of her life so far. Her YouTube channel was continuing to grow, she had published her first book, about sexual education, and she had even gone on tour. She was feeling good about herself. She had always felt very confident about her body, and loved showing it off whenever she could find an excuse.

The only part of her figure that she wasn't always a big fan of, was her chest. Her boobs were enormous, and even though they looked great, they were often a nuisance. Hannah decided to make a video about the difficulties that come with having big boobs.

Hannah showered in preparation for the video. After she dried herself, she threw hung her towel up to dry and started to walk to her wardrobe. As she walked past the full body mirror that she kept in her room, Hannah stopped as her eye caught sight of her reflection. She turned to face the mirror, and looked up and down her naked body. She admired her incredible boobs and her hourglass figure.

"It's a shame my audience don't get to see any of this," Hannah thought, which led to an idea, "although, if I'm going to do a video about my boobs, I should do it in just a bra!"

Hannah went to the drawers beneath her wardrobe, and pulled out her favourite set of matching black underwear, and put it on. While setting up her camera to record the video, she looked at herself in the viewfinder and enjoyed the way the bra made her boobs look.

"They look best out of a bra though" she thought to herself.

Hannah started recording.

"Hey guys, as you can probably tell from the title, and the thumbnail and these," she said, pointing to her boobs, "today I'm going to talk to you about my boobs and specifically, why big boobs aren't always a good thing. Now I know what you're thinking, surely big boobs are awesome, and sure they look amazing, but they are so impractical, especially when it comes to buying bras. For some bizarre reason, most clothing stores seem to pretend that women with big boobs don't exist, and don't bother to stock any bras that fit us, except for really boring ones. So to get cute bras like this one, I have to order them online or go to specialist shops, and it's so much more expensive, and such a pain in the arse! UGH. Sorry, that turned into rant. Hang on, I'll show you what I mean."

Hannah searched around in her chest of drawers and pulled out a tiny purple bra that clearly wasn't hers.

"This is an adorable bra that my friend Dodie left at my house - long story, I won't go into it now - and look! It's so cute, but I could never wear it."

A naughty idea entered Hannah's mind, and she couldn't resist trying it.

"I know, I'll show you how much of me this would actually cover," said Hannah, as she turned her back on the camera, unhooked her bra, and rested it on the bed beside her. She then held up the tiny purple bra in front of her boobs and found that it covered her nipples and about 10% of her boobs at the most. She felt excited to show off so much and turned to face the camera.

"See what I mean? It's ridiculous, this could never fit me!" said Hannah, as she continued to show off to the camera, enjoying the feeling of barely covering anything.

She couldn't indulge that for long, unfortunately, and put her actual bra back on. She sat on her bed in front of the camera again. Her bra suddenly felt incredibly restrictive, while her boobs were aching to be set free. Hannah realised that she had been turned on by flaunting most of her boobs, and she had an overwhelming desire to take off her bra and completely expose them to her audience. After all, they would see 90% of her boobs anyway, why does it matter if they see the other 10% too?

Does Hannah go topless?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)