More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Hanna (bi sub)

Hanna looked down at he strange and apparently magical note book. she pondered ma be this little thing could Finlay experience her fantasies. Hanna was 18 5foot 1 inch blond. with small A cup tis and no rill ass to speak of. along with her ferly young looking face she cold easily pass for a much younger girl at first glance. she was currently out on date with her new girl friend Zoe. Zoe was 21 college girl. A tall black amazon of a woman, standing at 6 foot with DD cup tits , and an amazing ass. Hanna thanked her good fortune for finding the girl on one of the internet dating sights. they had bin together for serval moths now and had of cores had sex but it wasn't quit what Hanna needed. She was submissive in nature and wonted her girl friend to rely dominate her. Just the thought of being made to get under the table right her and now and publicly eat zoo's pussy got Hanna soaking wet.

Mind maid up Hanna grabbed a pen and rote her first new rules.

  • Old rule all black woman have both a cock and a pussy, there cock is between 9 and 12 inches long and a girth between 6 and 7 inches

As soon as Hanna had fished right the wold suddenly seemed to stop and every thing went black and white with granny lines. She suddenly had a rush of memory's. memory's of Zoe's 10 inch long and 6.5 inch's Fick black cock ramming her pussy and others of her taking as mouth of that cock in her moth as possible. As the wold came back to normal Hanna looked down at the rule book to see some extra tex she didn't right that red "rules rote in pen are permanent be carful." Smiling to herself at the new discovery Hanna just though "why would I wont to right something I don't wont to be permanent." Hanna then got to work adding new rules to the would, well her world at least. Using the pen she added:

  • New rule the current owner of the rule book is her girl friends (Zoe Jones) .
  • New rule the current owner of the rule book must show she is her girl friends (Zoe Jones) with aa form of identification chosen by her Girl friend.
  • Old rule Zoe Jones is naturally a Dom and enjoys both the BDSM and S/M life stiles.

Memory's of Zoe bending her over a table followed by 10 spankings for being picky with her food hit Hanna. The another of Zoe tying her up be four sticking a vibrator up her cunt switching it to a medium setting and then masturbating over her face. Zoe touting her asking if she wonted to cum, if she wonted this huge black cock to fuck her needy pussy. there were moor of cores but Hanna needed to ad moor rules.

  • New rule the current owner of the rule book is treed at best as her girl friends pet and worsts as an object she owns.
  • New rule it is considered to be acceptable but still hum elating and kink for the current owner of this rule book to be naked in public as well as engaging in public sex including masturbation.

dun for now and reedy for her new life Hanna put the rule book away and watched as zee returned with there drinks.

How dus zoe treet Hanna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)