More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who do you follow?

Hank (A husbands duty)

Hank had experienced many things over the years under his wife’s firm hand. He had been spanked, hit in the testicles and put in chastity more times than he could count and all while naked as the day he was born. He supposed he should have felt sorry for bringing two sons into this world and into this family... but he was not infact it fills him with joy knowing he is teaching the next generation to love and respect women as he does.

He loves sleeping on the floor at the foot of his wifes bed. He loves eating out of a dogfood bowl off the ground with his sons while his wife and daughter dine like the queens they are at the table. He loves doing chores outside in the baking sun his tan a testament to his devotion to the superiority of women. He loves seeing his sons punished as they are molded into the perfect males. But above all else he loves seeing his wife happy and successful.

The rustling of chains signifies his wife is up and has unlocked him.

Like most mornings he starts by taking him and his sons outside to hose off for the day before starting the chores then going to the basement to work.

What chores will hank do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)