More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Choose a character

Haley

Haley Dunfee was the oldest of three. Her image mattered to her most. Her petite frame was complimented with perky breasts, beautiful eyes, and had long curly, brown hair.
Her younger brother, Luke, was a handful, but he could be fun. He was growing up to be quite handsome. He'd have his choice of girls if he ever started liking them.
Haley's sister, Alex, on the otherhand was the image of a dork. She wore glasses which would make her cute if she didn't always have her nose in a book. The only thing Alex had going for her was her tits. Haley noticed that had started growing a while ago and they hadn't stopped since. They had to be at least D's. Alex's bras were still C-cups, but her boobs were constantly spilling out. Haley was jealous. Who wouldn't be?
Maybe her grandmother, Gloria, who was a Latina bombshell. Haley always wondered what she saw in her grandpa, Jay. Glora had tits as big as Haley's head, an ass that wouldn't quit, and an accent that could alone make any man hard. Even Haley, had a few sex dreams about her. Haley had only been with one girl in her whole life. It happened when she was in college before she failed out. She had been drunk and didn't really remember it, but it happened.
Haley was going on 20. She was absolutely gorgeous and was the most popular girl in high school. High school had been better than college. She had too much fun and failed out of college. Haley was now again living at home sharing a room with her sister. She attended community college to try to get her life in order.
Alex and her spent most of their time in their room in silence. Haley would usually text her boyfriend Dylan while Alex studied. Today was no different except Haley was trying to study and text Dylan. It was a Saturday morning. Her father, Phil, was at work or something. She didn't know or care where her mom and brother were as long as they left her alone.
Alex was laying on her stomach on her bed with a book underneath her.
Haley sat in her bed covered by a pink blanket with her History book open in her lap. She had been reading for over an hour. Who knew the French Revolution was so boring?
Her phone vibrated.

Should she answer it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)