More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

How should he be? Hungry? Thrifty? Guilty? Crafty ?

Guilty. [TheDespaxas]

John didn't like stealing from his mom but he had little other choices. She wouldn't give him more lunch money knowing he wasted what he had on a video game and she would find it suspect to see him pack food since she was still in the kitchen.

Just before leaving he went to her purse resting on a counter top in the hallway and quickly took a 10$ bill from her wallet before putting everything back in place.

New skill: Theft lvl1, 25mp
Theft: take a randomly selected small item from a person or container and adds it to your inventory.

Hey, he got a new skill. With his high agility the system would probably give him some Rogue skills. It seemed to work using mp though, a good thing that his high intellect gave him a lot of them.

A mix of rogue and mage was one class he had often enjoyed playing in games when it was available and he thought it would fit him well.

The money ended up in the menu of his inventory and he ran to take the bus. He noticed that because he did it manually and not through the skill he still had his 50/60 mp. The new skill was expensive but could end up being really useful.

In a sense because he got better with each use of a skill any mana not used when at his max was wasted. He would spend the day in class and with his regen he could afford to cast Theft once per class and use Observe ten times per class and still end with a full mana bar at the end of the hour (if he used Theft at the start).

Things were confirmed, he could see the name and lvl of all the students in the bus. Even some of those cute girls he never dared go ask their name before.

A strange thing was to be noticed. The bus driver, a nearly 50 years old man was barely lvl 3 while some girls and boys he knew were excelling in some sports or discipline were almost lvl 10 already despite being his age. He would have to grind a lot to lvl up and be better than them.

He decided to spend 10mp using Observe on nearly everyone on the bus. He noticed that if he used it more than once on a person but didn't learn anything new the second time didn't cost him mp.

Observe skill lvl 3, relationship bar unlocked. It will show you the opinion of the person towards you.

Damn that would be useful! thought John.

Now when he used Observe he could see a bar under their name going from -200 with a red frowning face to +200 with a green smiley and another face somewhere in between them showing what they thought of him. This system was useful and would help him a lot with girls, letting him at least know which one didn't hate him before he tried to approach her.

He also considered using his other skill while in the bus, he was curious of what would be considered a small item.

On the seats in front of him were Vanessa and Frank, one of his deepest fantasies and her bully of a boyfriend. Both were from very rich families unlike him that could attend the Academy thanks to his dad's job giving him that right.

Des#3_CharacterSheet

Does he take something and from whom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)