More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

What do you say to her?

Greet her

I waved at her and she smiled back. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and whispered in my ear " Let's get out of here, sweetheart" . We went for her car, a white Mercedes, where i placed my bag in the trunk before hopping in the passenger seat. Her bag was already prepared, and carefully placed in the backseat, along with other sex toys she said she would bring.

She started her car, as she gave herself a quick look in the mirror to put on some lipstick. I couldn't stop staring down in her bra, between her massive breast. One time, during a break, we were making out in the teacher's bathroom and she pushed my face in between those two comfortable tits. I could have slept there.

We then took off from the school's parking lot, and headed up the highway, leading straight outside of town. Her cabin was two floor wooden oasis, right in front of lake. I went there a few times with my family, but never with an hot teacher like Miss Katrina. During the drive, she placed her hands on my leg, right next to my crotch. I could feel it getting harder and harder as I was thinking about everything she was going to do to me when we get there.

On the way there, she connected her phone to the car's radio, putting on some romantic music. She said it was because she wanted me to be in the perfect mood for it. Her hand then started to get closer and closer to my cock, as I grew harder too. Just looking at her wet mouth, with the tongue peeking out of it turned me on so much, I could this was going to be the weekend of my life.

Do you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)