More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Who are you?

Grace and Sally Mathewson. Sisters and students.

"This is so cool!" Sally squeaked as she got out of the back of the limo and put her hands on her hips, staring around the campus of Pink Rose Academy.

"It's ok," Grace replied with affected nonchalance as she slid out of the other side. "I guess it looks better if you're seeing it for the first time."

"It looks great!" the younger girl squeaked again, bouncing in a circle as she surveyed the grounds. "It's so great we're going to be classmates!"

"You're first year and I'm second," Grace answered, watching the chauffeur unload their luggage from the trunk. "It's not like we'll be in too many classes together. Probably none. And we won't be sharing a room. First years are with first years. Second with second."

"Yeah, I know," Sally pouted. "It's so unfair. It would be so much better if we were roommates."

"Well, it's not going to happen. We're not even in the same building." Grace directed the chauffeur to move their luggage to their rooms, and put her arm through her younger sister's. "Don't worry Sal, we can still hang out. We have a couple of days before classes start. Let's see what mischief we can get into. Deal?"

"Deal!" Sally squealed happily, hugging her sister, as the two slender redheads laughed and headed towards the dorm buildings.

What kind of mischief do they get into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)