More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by boobboob boobboob

What will you do now?

Grab your wallet and go

Freshly fucked, you take a few moments to recover before you try to get up, on shaky and unsteady legs. Your entire crotch felt bruised and injured. It became even more apparent as you began pulling your undies back up and into place, as soon as they touched the abused lips of your pussy you could feel an intense burning. Ouch! Your old man had really taken you for a ride.

You pull the yoga pants back up and grab your wallet after checking that you had enough money to get by for a little while. The bathroom was taken, so washing the most recent load of cum out of you was out of the question. Eh... having sex just once wasn't going to cause any problems.

Every step reminded you of the soreness between your legs, but you still manage to sneak down the stairs without alerting your mom and brother of your presence. Grabbing the keys, you silently open the door and close it behind yourself.

Phew, made it! To be fair, your panties already began feeling a little damp as some of your daddy's cum manages to escape, but it was easy to tolerate considering you were finally out of that... house of temptation, or whatever you should call it.

Your first destination was the subway to take a train to the city center, where upon arriving you sought out a couple of hotels before finding one with affordable rates and nice rooms. The staff was pleasantly friendly, and they even had a swimming pool! It was depleting your funds quite a bit, but you could easily earn more money when you're back in your male self. You briefly consider showing up to your summer job at the construction site with your current feminine body, and burst out laughing as you imagine your co-worker's reaction. Yeah... better not do that.

After counting the remaining cash you've got, it's pretty clear that you could afford either some decent food - maybe even some clothes or something, or an emergency plan B pill. Those things were waayy overpriced. Oh! Upon remembering that, you quickly make a trip to your hotel room and disappear into the bathroom to slide your pants and underwear down, a sticky white string of goo connecting your pussy lips to the crotch of your panties. Eww! Neglected that way too long. Grabbing some simple toilet paper, you wipe it off and also wipe away the other traces of your father's semen all around your pussy. The stuff managed to get everywhere... still, it wasn't reasonable to be afraid of getting pregnant. Most of the icky slime seemed to be gone by now anyway.

Once you pulled your pants back up, you reached for your wallet again. The choice was simple enough, be paranoid, or have a little fun with your money?

Choices...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)