More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frank89 Frank89

What's the case?

Going undercover

Shannon was sitting in her seat, trying to ignore the other passengers on the crowded flight. Despite her abilities, she was fidgeting nervously as she once again reviewed her latest assignment in her head. She was going undercover as a waitress to gather evidence on her current target. All she needed to do was waltz into the place, wait for them to arrive, record a transaction, and alert her colleagues in a nearby cloaked ship to start the arrest. Theoretically...

She had never done anything like this before. In fact, this assignment was meant for the Widow, the best agent they'd had, but she had to decline it due to a different top secret mission. To Shannon's surprise, the agency entrusted this job to her. On the Widow's recommendation, no less. Though she liked to think of the Widow as her mentor, there had never been that strong of a bond between them. Technically, no kind of bond. Sadly. The fact that she trusted her with a mission of such importance was a tremendous honor for Shannon. And made her twice as nervous. While failing a mission was bad in itself, disappointing her hero and role model was even worse. She would have to do anything to follow things through as best she could. Failure was not an option.

As she looked out of a window, she noticed her destination in the distance. They'd soon arrive. She gulped. She couldn't ignore the butterflies in her stomach. There was so many ways that this could go wrong. Especially there...

What's the destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)