More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by jmueller121 jmueller121

Does Doug agree?

Going for gelatto

"Sure, that sounds nice Karen," you say, the two of you collecting yourselves after that brief moment of intimacy.

"It's getting pretty late, how about we take my car?" she asks.

You didn't realize Karen had a car, but her family seemed to be relatively well off.

"Oh, sure," you reply. "It's the red Mazda parked on the street," she says as she grabs a set of keys from a small ceramic bowl on her dresser.

"Why don't you go out and get her running, I want to change really quick and then I'll be right out, okay?" Karen hands you the keys and she heads for her closet as you leave the room.

Downstairs you cross paths with Karen's mom as you head for the front door. "Leaving already?" she asks.

"Karen suggested that we go out for gelatto, she's getting ready upstairs. Should we bring something back for you?"

"Oh no, that's alright Doug. You two have a good time!" Rebecca says, heading for the living room.

Closing the Harris's front door behind you, you follow the short paved walkway towards the street where you see Karen's Mazda parked squarely across from the house on the opposite side.

An uneventful wait?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)