More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zyophyr Zyophyr

What are you?

Goblin V.2

Alyvyon Online.

A place of heroes and monsters. Wonderful quests and amazing rewards for those adventurers brave enough to face the challenges!

It all started off in a wind-swept forest on tutorial island.

You have always dreamed of being a hero. To slay the mightiest of foes, cast the flashiest of magics, to beat the questiest of quests! But there is just one problem with your big dreams... You... Are a Goblin.

But you're not just any goblin, you're the lowest of the low. Are you even really a goblin? You're more of a punching bag for the newbies so they can learn how to fight. You are the first monsters that anyone ever comes across in the game, a goblin welp.

For years you have been mercilessly killed by these 'heroes'. You have died more times than you care to count.

You can't remember when it is that you became self aware. Was it when the game was released? Was it yesterday? Was it on the 100th ? Who the hell knows. But the fact is that you are aware. And you want to make it stop. You want to change. You want to make it all better.

You want .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)