More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shibbar Shibbar

Pick your poison

Gobbo

"Ah Goblins, or Gobbos as they like to call themselves. Green, short, and constantly horny. Mmm, myes, they have such tiny delectable bodies." The way he said that makes your skin crawl. And he still won't take his hand off your leg. "Lets watch shall we?"

He tosses a lime coloured toenail into the cauldron, causing a plume of smoke to rise forcefully up into the air. It clears away a moment later however, and the pots surface becomes a window to somewhere else, with moving images on the other side...


Two orks sit at a table, staring intently at each other with unwavering eye contact. They're large and burly, mean and green, just like a typical ork. Onlookers stand around them, watching. The orks begin to sweat. One of their eyes twitch. Their grip on the table edge tightens. One of them stifles a grunt. Orks and goblins begin to murmur from the sidelines. This seems to go on for quite some time, when suddenly one of the Orks loses it, and yells out.

"Agh! Too much for Gurg!"

He bucks his hips sitting down, slamming on the table. His opponent smirks, before his face suddenly shifts and also begins to holler. Their eyes roll back, and the onlookers cheer. A moment later they calm down, panting, and a moment after that a cute snot green goblin pops out from beneath the table, who other than for a fancy feathered circlet holding back her hair was not wearing a single stitch of clothing. Both her palms were dripping with white, oozing cum.

"Bork is betterer! Bork is who-last-longerer-before-cum-cum winner!" She announces, then giggles like a schoolgirl as she licks up and down and between her fingers with her strawberry red tongue.

"Bork cheat! Bork got less hand than Gurg!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The goblin starts chanting, quickly being backed up by the onlookers.

The Orks began to fight, not really needing an excuse. Gurg grabbed Bork by the head and slammed it into the table, breaking it in half. Bork retaliated by punching Gurg in the side of the head, and then swung again but missed. Gurg (or was it Bork?) lifted the other and flung him into the onlookers, who at that point began to join in, punching and kicking amongst themselves. It quickly devolves into a typical Orkish brawl, with furniture, mugs, bottles, rocks, goblins, and whatever else was in hands reach being thrown around in the air. An ogre in the audiance let out a bestial howl, and smashed an ork through a wall, leaving behind a hole in the shape of an ork silhouette. Goblins yelp and scream as they are beaten, or are used as clubs.

The goblin gal sneakily sneaks [sic] away from the chaos, and out into the clean crisp evening air outside. She chuckled. "Boyz will be boyz," she thought to herself, "but theyz better not break pub again like last time. Me likes drinks there."

She passes an ork. It's Zulga, the bosse's mate. She is also covered in cum, although it had already dried and started to flake. The ork nodded as she walked by. Shrugging, the goblin lifted the leather drape opening to her hut, rattling the bone chimes that hang at the entrance.

"Sis! Me back!"

The goblin you see is called Barba. She is the designated cum witch of the tribe, in charge of keeping the sacred "green 'uns" magic, and also just generally helping out around the place, solving disputes between members and such; sucking, stroking and fucking the problem until it stopped being a problem. If she couldn't solve it with of those three things (which wasn't often) she didn't bother with it. She is a rather stumpy creature, like most goblins, at barely four feet tall, which is still slightly taller than most of the goblins in her tribe, a fact that she likes to remind everyone as often as she can. She's plump, with a curvy form and a large pillowy ass, perfectly complimenting the two grababble orbs hanging off her chest. Her puffy nipples are pierced with bone, as is her belly button (which is an outie). Her face is cute; a pair of dick sucking lips with two tiny tusks poking out, a little button nose, and two large curious-yet-piercing hazel eyes with long eyelashes and brows. It was all finished off by her elongated studded ears and a shortish punky hairstyle, coloured dark blue.

"Ah sis!" Barba's younger sister Gretta ran up and embraced her, squeezing her face against her soft breasts. "Sis so soft! Where clothes? Sis forgot bring clothes again?"

She is similar to Barba, although her shade of green is lighter, almost yellowy, and her face is more innocent, her undyed brunette hair braided into a single rope. She's also wearing a simple ragged dress that covers everything that could be described here. She is training under her sister to also be a cum witch.

"Oh, me forget clothes."

"Sis!"

"Me not need 'em, me look betterer with no clothes."

Gretta let go of her sister and scrunched her mouth to the side. "Ye', but sis get sick if cold."

"Psh," Barba psh'd, walking into her hut proper. It was spacious yet cozy. Barba's hammock drooped between two supports, a bunch of furs lying on top. She and Gretta both slept in the same hammock, as the mountains were cold at night, especially in the winter. Her desk where she reads her spellbooks sits to one side. Herbs and medicinal plants hang in bunches, giving the place a pleasant aroma. A fire pit filled with charcoal smaulders in the centre. Stew boils in a pot above it. She looks inside. "Bleh, veggies," she thinks to herself.

"Where meat?"

"No meat, orks no give meat," Gretta replies, "say Gretta not slut nuff' for meat."

"No give meat?! I'lls shows them!" She turns around to the exit. "You wait, me get meat for soop!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)