More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TaleSpinner TaleSpinner

Who will he alter first ?

Go to School

John decided that as much fun as it could be messing with his family... if he really wanted to indulge himself maybe it would be better to leave till later. Besides School has a lot more targets, and it'll be a lot easier to blend into the large crowd of high schoolers... don't worry about there being any minors being around though. Everyone in the school including the freshman were all 18 without John even needing to make a snap.

The high school had a weird track record that in the last couple of years everyone enrolled had the exact same birthday with all the Juniors having been held back a year, the Sophomores held back two years, and Freshmen held back three years... Researchers came trying to figure out what could've caused this statistic impossibility only to come up with... Well it was just a complete coincidence and couldn't even really find any flimsy correlations. Sure conspiracy theorists still gave some ideas, but most people accepted this is as the school just being weird.

John although had to wonder if reality would alter with all of his changes. *Snap* *female shriek* Yep that flat chested girl suddenly got a growth spurt that was akin to two watermelons materializing in her blouse and those buttons were probably somewhere in the stratosphere right now, and everyone was staring. I mean when something so spectacular happens or someone screams you would look, and while a lot more of the girls were more lingering out of concern/curiosity of what was going on more of the guys were just... Well staring at the plentiful squishy flesh of the young woman. *Snap*... right that girl was Big Breasted Bethany who lost a bet and had to wear that undersized shirt that broke for a week! Now most of the other girls were snickering and gossiping about Bethany while most of the guys were just staring as Bethany tried to shield her nipples by wearing her backpack over her front. Good thing the school didn't have any dress code whatsoever or Bethany probably could've gotten in trouble.

John was perfectly aware of what was going on and could only think to himself what he would do next?

What would he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)