More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Icewind Icewind

What to do?

Go meet the Hispanic

I went up to the Hispanic girl and gave her a pat on the ass. She swung around with a gasp.

?What the hell are you doing??

?I just patted that firm ass of yours. What did you think I was doing?? I replied.

The girl was dumbfounded; she just stood there and gaped at me. She looked so furious I couldn?t help but laugh. Then she raised her hand to give me a slap, and a real good one by the looks of it.

?You didn?t mind, did you?? I commanded.

Her expression changed to one of confusion and her hand hung in the air, seemingly forgotten. ?Uh? No. Actually I didn?t.?

?Then you won?t mind if I feel you up some more.? I said with a smirk. Without waiting for her reply I put my hands on her waist and let them travel over her stomach up towards her chest.

?Sure, go ahead.? She giggled.

?That?s nice of you,? I said as I cupped her breasts through her sweater. I could feel that she had a lacy bra on underneath. ?I?m Keith by the way. What?s your name??

?Sevilla, nice to meet you.? She answered

?Oh, no no no.? I gave her breasts a squeeze, extracting a little gasp from her. ?It?s nice to meet YOU.?

I started massaging her tits, causing her to begin breathing more heavily. I felt her nipples hardening under the fabric and clasped them between my thumb and fingers.

?So what are you doing Sevilla?? I asked.

?I was making this painting for my arts cla- Oww!? She yelped as I pinched her nipples hard. ?Hey, that hurts!?

?That?s OK. You?ll let me do whatever I like, won?t you?? I asked, knowing damn well that she would.

?Well, yes.? She answered as if she had a choice.

?Good.? I continued to pinch her nipples even harder, making her wince and grimace. ?So you were saying that the painting is for your art class??

?Yes.? Her eyes were shut tight in an effort to ignore her pain. I felt I should let her off the hook for now and released her nipples. She sighed in relief as I instead moved one hand down under her skirt and started stroking her thigh. I was pleased to find that she wasn?t wearing full length leggings but thigh high stockings.

Looking at the picture of the leafless tree I commented ?That?s not bad.?

?Thanks.? She said in appreciation.

I steered my hand further up over her smooth skin. She parted her legs slightly so I could feel her up as requested and my hand arrived at her panties. They were a smooth and thin fabric and I could feel her pussy lips right through them. It felt like she was bare shaven. Then I got an idea that I thought would be fun.

?You know what would make it look better though?? I asked.

?What?? She replied.

I pressed my fingers upwards, parting her pussy lips and feeling her moist warmth through the panties. She inhaled sharply as I pushed my fingers as far as the cloth would let me into her most private body part.

?It would look much better with a nude sitting under that tree.?

?You?re right,? She was breathing heavily again from my intimate touching. ?It would look much better with a nude.?

Who will be the nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)