More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19

Where will you go?

The town's little café

As you look in your fridge, you remember that you forgot to buy enough food for a healthy breakfast. No big deal of course, you could just go to the store. But you actually have a better idea than that. Down the road is a cosy little diner/bar, called a café, where they serve the most delicious breakfast, for a very low price.

So, without further ado, you get yourself ready and leave the house. The skies look a little grey outside, like it's about to rain, but luckily you don't have to walk far. As you stand in front of the little café, you realize that in all these years, the place hasn't changed a bit. This makes your heart flutter with nostalgia. You used to come here for much of your adolescent life, either to drink with friends or play in a pub quiz. You always killed in trivial games.

To find it exactly as you had left it, makes all of those great memories flow back, so you step inside with a exceptionally large grin plastered on your face. The eating room has stayed exactly the same for those years as well, you find, though it is now largely empty due to it being so early. It was filled with antique tables, green leather couches besides them like in an old saloon. The room was vaguely lit by multiple windows, and thin white drapes covering them, with some candles on every table.

In the corner sits an elderly couple, enjoying some coffee with pie, while next to the window sat a middle-aged woman with a cup of tea. At the counter was a middle-aged man, eating some eggs. They didn't seem to pay much attention to you entering the room, so you quietly picked a seat next to a window, and have a look at the menu. Outside it has started raining, and the drops hitting the windows made for a nice ambiance. You relax into your seat, and decide you will have some of the delicious waffles, with butter, cream and strawberries, and a nice cup of coffee to drink it down.

After you made your choice, you look out of the window, getting relaxed by the soft drips of rain outside, and wait for someone to come take your order. After a while of the hypnotizing ambiance, your mind wanders, and you don't realize a waitress appeared next to you.

A familiar voice starts speaking, and you turn around; 'Good morning on this fine day, how can I serve y - Oh, it's you...'

You recognize her as Brooke, your ex-girlfriend from high-school, still looking as hot as she did back then. She looks at you shocked, while you examine her from head to toe in a second. She wears her shiny blonde hair in an untidy bun, a few strands falling down her face over her incredible blue eyes. Her kissable, big lips are forming an "O" while her cute nose wiggling a little nervously. She wears a white blouse, forming a V to show of her impressive cleavage, and underneath a tight black skirt, to accentuate her apple bottom. Her long legs are covered in black stockings, ripe for tearing apart.

You get overtaken by the sense that you want to have her again, like you used to. She was your first ever girlfriend, even though she had many boys before. She finally went out with you after you started working out, became more comfortable with yourself, and wore her down, day after day. You loved her then, and did everything for her, but in the end, she betrayed you.

'Brooke?!' you blurt out, a little bitterly.

What exactly happened between you two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)