More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aroes aroes

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

Go For A Walk

Moving in has been rather stressful, and I've always found a taking a walk around the block can help to relieve stress. I could also check out the neighborhood and see what amenities I find of interest.

I quickly spot a few pubs, a few restaurants, including a hooter's, at least one, ahem, 'gentleman’s club', a movie theatre, a beach, and similar entertainment. One of the bars advertised topless female waist staff.

I was about done with my circuit around and was headed back to my condo when I heard someone wolf whistle from behind me. Even without looking, I knew it had to be for me; the streets were quiet in the early evening, and I was one of a few out and about just then. I felt myself shaking my ass to a further extent than I had been before, which is odd considering I usually hated hearing 'catcalls being directed at anyone ', let alone myself. I also found a smile forming on my face, and I realized I might be enjoying the thought of behaving so naughty. Or maybe I was just happy just to be noticed.

I walked a little ways further and heard another catcall even louder than before. It was definitely meant for me, and I heard them call something my way. My smile widened, as I slowed down and turned to look over my left shoulder to see who, or maybe whom, had been seeking my attention. I paused to let them catch up, my legs spread slightly. I could feel the cool breeze on my tits, making them hard and the tips stand out dramatically from underneath the thin fabric. My shaved pussy felt the same breeze, and I could tell that I was already somewhat wet.

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)