More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakkin jakkin

What happens next?

Go afterwards

"I suppose I could meet you there in a bit." she tells him, managing to sound disinterested while checking the degree of dirt beneath her nails. "I got a meeting I gotta go to first." While drunk? Yes, while drunk. She casually flicks a look over to the man only to spy the perturbed sense surfacing. With a sigh, she snips at him, "It won't fuckin' take long. Jesus Christ, pull your panties out of your pussy." As foul mouthed as she is pretty, that much is for sure.

Finished collecting the toddler's play things, he puts aside the bucket, "We don't have to go you know." More shittiness is rising in his voice, causing the woman's hair on her arm to stand up on end. She reaches out with her long fingers, brushing his hand in an attempt to capture it. Snagging the last two fingers, she pulls him towards her with a gentle tug. "I know we don't have to go, baby..." Her eyes wander shamelessly down to the man's pants, become a student of study there before rolling her eyes back up to him. "But I thought maybe we'd get the chance to try some of that stuff we'd been talking about."

Two can play that game. "Don't count on it." he tells her a bit harshly. "The last thing we need is to get hauled off to jail because you got the notion you want to do some of your kinky shit where people might see." This doesn't sit well with her of course, the woman shoving his hand away from her and immediately relaying her annoyance with a barked. "Whatever. I'll fuckin' meet you there."

With that she rises from her seat, stepping away without picking up the baby and leaving him to deal with the whining toddler. Across the room and out the door she goes, headed for whatever nonsense she tends to do on her outings..

Will she show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)