More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

What does she do?

Go With Keith. (Sarah Banks' Past Catches Up To Her)

Sarah looked at Keith and smiled a devilish grin as she grabbed his hand and took off, pulling him along. He didn't have time to respond as she lead him out the school doors and down the long walkway. Sarah reached into her purse and brought out a set the car keys that belonged to the car at the end of the walkway. Quickly she unlocked the driver's side door while Keith looked on from the opposite side of the car.

"This is a beautiful car, where did you get it?" he asked.

Sarah paused for a minute, trying to think what to tell him. "It was a gift, that's all I can tell you. Now get in," she told him popping the door locks.

He climbed into the car and Sarah turned the key. Immediately the car purred like a kitten and she shifted it into drive.

"So Keith, where are we going?" Sarah asked innocently.

The football jock remained silent for a minute as he admired Sarah's young and firm body. He noticed her nipples standing up, showing their excitement at the situation.

He smiled and replied, "I lied about knowing a great place for a coffee, so it's up to you."

Sarah bit her lip and glanced back and forth from the cute guy in the passenger seat to the road. Then she looked into the rearview mirror, catching the sight of a dark blue Oldsmobile. She ignored the car and tried to think about a place her and Keith could go.

"How about we catch a movie? There's this movie playing right now called A Lost Identity: Sex Fugitive, it looks really good," Sarah said.

"Sounds great," Keith agreed.

She was glad he agreed, but she thought at this point the guy would agree to almost anything. Sarah put her turn signal on and moved into the outside lane. Her eyes flicked between the rearview and the road as she watched the large Oldsmobile change lanes too. Before jumping to any conclusion Sarah put her signal on again, this time she turned on to a side road known as King's Lane. Sure enough the dark blue Olds. turned the same corner and continued to follow.

"I think we're being followed," Sarah said.

Keith went to raise in his seat and look back but was stopped by Sarah, "Don't look!" she said with a slight anger in her voice. She wasn't really mad at Keith for attempting to look, that was human nature. She was mad that even three years after her short role as a CIA secret agent her life was still in danger.

"Why would somebody follow you? Maybe you have a leak or a tail light out? We should stop and see what they want," Keith said plainly.

"It's not that simple," Sarah responded. She made no attempt to finish the though and didn't feel the need to explain to the jock. Instead she told him to hold tight as she pushed the pedal to the floor.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)