More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Go Go Tomago (Big Hero 6)

“Stop whining, woman up!”

―Go Go Tomago

Go Go Tomago is a major character in Disney's 2014 animated feature film, Big Hero 6. A stoic adrenaline junkie, Go Go is an industrial design and mechanical engineering student at the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, and a member of Big Hero 6.

Background -

Go Go is of Korean descent. She currently resides in the high-tech city of San Fransokyo, living in an apartment located in a relatively shady neighborhood. She presumably lived alone before becoming roommates with her longtime friend, Honey Lemon.

Go Go studies at San Fransokyo Tech, where she works to design new and innovative ways to achieve insane levels of speed on her prized bike. Alongside Honey, Go Go can often be found with her friends Wasabi, Fred, Hiro, Baymax and Tadashi (prior to his ). Go Go got her nickname from Fred because of the former's love of speed.

On her downtime, Go Go regularly visits Muirahara Woods, where she likes to bird watch and sketch the local wildlife. To Go Go, this is her way of relaxing. Despite the closeness of her social circle, Go Go initially kept this a secret from her friends. When they eventually found out, she refused to invite them, choosing to keep it as her "alone thing".

Official Description -

Aptly named Go Go Tomago knows what it takes to be fast. She's tough, athletic, and loyal to the bone, but not much of a conversationalist. Popping bubble gum and delivering well-placed sarcasm is totally her speed. The daredevil adrenaline junkie is at her best on wheels, and when Go Go joins forces with Big Hero 6, she rolls like never before, using maglev discs as wheels, shields, and throwing weapons.

Personality -

Compared to her teammates, Go Go is tough and , making up for her lack of conversation with bluntness, sarcasm, and occasionally brutality. A straightforward athlete, Go Go lives for the speed and thrill and is willing to take up any challenge. She is also calm and collected, compared to the more perky Honey Lemon. Thanks to her athleticism, Go Go is resourceful and adaptive with and without the use of powers. Unlike most of the team when it came to facing Yokai, Go Go was able to hold on her own long and providing enough support for her teammates to launch counterattacks. However, because of her fierce attitude, Go Go is not the most approachable person to be around nor is she willing to accept limits, and at most she can be highly opinionated. Even those closest to her can have a hard time to help her to open up. Due to her dedication, she also has little patience for people who move at a leisurely or frivolous pace, Fred and Wasabi being notable examples.

Despite her stinginess, frank, and cynical ways Go Go is a strong-willed woman who would do anything to protect her friends. When in the face of danger or if her friends are in trouble, Go Go can become very serious and puts their lives over any obstacle that comes in her way. She is able to take control of a situation even when the odds are against her, making her a natural leader when needed be. She demonstrates this when escaping from an imminent threat from Yokai with her friends, being the only one to drag Hiro back to Wasabi's car for safety and later recklessly but skillfully driving the car while utilizing San Fransokyo's street systems to find shortcuts and maneuvers in order to avoid the microbots.

While she is defiant to authority, Go Go is committed to what she believes in and is determined to get the job done, which she passes on to her teammates when their hopes are down. Along with her loyalty, Go Go has a strong code of honor and uncompromising values, as she is the first to stand up to Hiro when his desire for vengeance nearly causes him to kill Yokai instead of apprehending him.

However, what lies behind Go Go's rough shell is perhaps the largest amount of compassion she can dispose of necessary for the group. After Hiro witnesses Tadashi's wish to help others and tries to apologize to the group for his actions, Go Go immediately hugs him to comfort him from the misfortunes he has been through. By the end of the film, Go Go embraces her role as a superheroine with her friends, learning how to work together to save others and lending determination to battles.

Physical appearance -

Go Go is 5'4" tall and voluptuous. She has fair skin, pink lips, large hips, short, somewhat scruffy black hair with violet streaks, and brown eyes with lavender eye shadow. In terms of attire, she is most notably found wearing a dark gray leather jacket over a white shirt, fashionably ripped dark gray leggings with violet patches, underneath a pair of black shorts with red highlights, black trainers with blue on them, and bare-knuckle gloves. In the TV series, the sweatband on her left wrist is obsolete, and her leggings are not ripped.

In her superhero form, she wears a black-and-yellow suit of armor with yellow maglev discs on her wrists and boots, a matching helmet, and black underclothing with a hint of red linings. Go Go's super-suit received a few alterations in the TV series. The armor on her upper arms are obsolete, and the armor on her hands have been replaced with black bare-knuckle gloves.

Powers and Abilities -

Go Go's battle suit is based on her science experiment seen during her introduction at the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. Through the use of mechanical engineering, Go Go strove to create a bike with intense, almost unimaginable speed. This was incorporated in her super-suit, which heavily consisted of the same electromagnetic wheels used for her state-of-the-art bike.

However, not only do the discs act as wheels and a mode of transportation, but they also act as dangerous weapons, capable of causing quite a lot of damage once flung to a specific target. Once the target is hit (if at all) the discs magnetically return to the suit, enabling instant reuse. While her abilities do not appear to be as powerful as her teammates, her intimacy with speed enables her to perform a combination of hits and attacks that give her an advantage in both ranged and close combat.

With the suit, Go Go is given impressive speed, velocity, and agility. Using all of the discs and moving at once at high velocity, Go Go can cause the discs to become incredibly cutting, heated, and powerful, enabling her to tear through hard objects but only at a proper momentum. She also gains the ability to create powerful impacts against enemies when at high speeds. In "Fan Friction", Go Go discovered that she can skate vertically up walls, inspired by Karmi's fan fiction. This move is achieved when Go Go gets down on all four discs and picks up enough speed.

Where is Go Go when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)