More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Pick a story

Girl’s Night Out

You are Michael, a loving father with a beautiful wife and daughter. You love your family to and would do anything for them.

It was the biggest night of the week for you and your family. Your daughter Diana planned on going out with her girl friends while you and your wife Joanne were going to go out on a date, which is something you hadn’t had in a while.

Just before you can get out of bed to get ready for your date, you hear your daughter loudly sobbing from her room. You run in and see her sobbing on the bed. “What’s wrong, princess?” you ask her, moving to hold her in your arms. You’ve always called her princess when she was going through troubles. As she got older she started to hate it but eventually she became content to the nickname. “They had to cancel. I’m not going out with my friends,” she says before sobbing again.

“It’s gonna be okay, Diana. You’re still gonna have your night out,” you reassure her. She wipes her tears away and looks at you. “How? I’m not going by myself,” she responds. “Well, it’s obvious. I’ll go with you!” you proudly say. She looks at you dumbfounded. “You’re my dad! It’s supposed to be a girls night out,” she replies, letting go and standing up. “Who said I have to be your dad?” you ask with a smirk.

Before she can respond, you get out of the bed and walk back to your room. “Sorry honey. There’s been a change of plans. I’m gonna go out with Diana tonight,” you say, searching for something. “Alright, my love. Have a good time together,” your wife responds. That usually isn’t like her but you go on and walk back to Diana’s room.

“Dad, what is that?” Diana asks, seeing the small bag in your hand. “It’s X-Change. Whenever your mother wants to have a little fun, I pop a pill,” you respond. “Dad! I didn’t need to know that!” she says, covering her eyes. You chuckle. “Sorry princess.” “Well, what kind of pill is it?” she asks.

Well, what kind of pill is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)