More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

Gianna, an accountant. Blessed or cursed with large breasts, depending on your point of view.

You are Gianna. You have blue eyes, long brunette hair, and you work as an accountant.

And although it's quite a warm day outside, you sit in the coffee shop, wearing a sweatshirt with a minimizer bra beneath it, to show as little of your body as possible.

sweatshirt

Your closest friends tell you, that you should be happy about your tall and curvy womanly body.
That you are gorgeous and truly blessed.
That you have magnificent breasts that other women would die for.
Yes, your weight would be a bit away from the "ideal" illusion that is created and propagated by the world of fashion and scrawny, starved models.
And yes, some men are intimidated by large women.
But even more men would eat out of the palm of your hands, if you showed only a tiny glimpse of your huge natural breasts.
That you would be a total knockout, if you would just dress to impress.

You really wish that you could believe your friends and that their words were true. That you could be not only comfortable with your body, but also proud of it. That you could be happy with your extensive chest.
But they can talk all they want. It simply does not match with the experiences that you yourself have made throughout your life. And so you hide your curves.

And what's more: Lately you even started to have back pain because of your large breasts. The doctor told you that loosing some weight would help. That jerk! You have a new doctor now.


You already had given up hope, had learned to live with the contempt for your own body. But now this rule-book. This impossible object. Can it truly be?
You wouldn't believe it, if you hadn't seen it with your own eyes. But if the rule-book can change everything... then can it not change the way you feel about yourself?
Make you comfortable with your own body? What would life be like, if you didn't have to hide your large breasts?

Read about the bad experiences? Or get to the rules right away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)