More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Ghostly Possession

As a new kindred spirit fresh out of my dead body, all I could do was watch and listen as the cause of my ripped carnage all around my lifeless corpse. A super villain had attacked the local bank across the street and I was caught in one of his energy blasts. My whole body was scorched, unrecognizable to anyone, but all I could think about was where the hell were the hundreds of super-heroes that called New York their home? And how could they just let this super villain continue to wreck havoc. Then whatever lightweight objects were littered on the ground started to dance in the air. The wind was picking up and then a large shadow started to envelope the street. I turned my ghostly form up to the sky and saw a large black plane, a very famous plane. A plane that stirred mixed opinions from every walk of life: the X-Men's blackbird. I had finally been given the answers to my questions, the super villain was a mutant and that meant it was a mutant problem. Cops and heroes alike never trusted or liked the mutants and when one of their villains would show up they get a call to stand down and let their own kind handle it. If that wasn't a superiority complex that I don't know what was. I knew that in some way these X-Men had a hand in my and they were gonna to pay. The only thing standing in my way now was my incorporeal form.

I died, that was all the X-Men could say with their grim expressions. As they turned their backs on the scene, with their job finished, I screamed. Nothing came out, no sound, no spittle, nothing. I had no way to get my . The only thing I could think of was just to float around observing these mutants in their headquarters as a form of entertainment. Prime time mutant, huzzah.... But eventually it would get to be so much more, especially when I found out what my new powers were.

I hid in their plane knowing they could not see or hear me. So I took the time of the plane ride to get to know the people who I would be taking my on. First the was a grumpy short man, chewing through a a six-pack of very cheap looking beer. Second was a small brunette playing around with a little purple dragon near the back of the plane. The next two sat in the middle seats of the plane, both exchanging stolen glances without the other knowing. On the right was a purple haired woman in purple spandex that looked more like a swimsuit than a uniform. And the other woman was a raven-haired goth girl in a crop top. I also heard some snippets between the goth girl and the short beer drinking guy, spatting like they were father and daughter. An odd ball group for sure, how could they be licensed superheroes let alone the superior race?

Eventually we had reached their headquarters, wherever that was, and the brunette and short drinker left the plane. leaving only the dark-haired girl and purple-haired swimsuit girl stayed back. They looked like they were off-loading something, but I didn't care to find out. I slowly floated out to the back ramp of the plane and floated in place to take in my future haunting grounds. I didn't even see the purple-haired woman finish her meaningless activity and try to exit out the back ramp. The next thing I knew I blacked out just for a brief moment and the first thing I noticed when I came to was feeling. Something that took less than a few hours after dying to completely forget the sensation, so when it came back I knew something had happened. And then out of the corner of my eye I saw a purple strand of hair.

"What the bloody fuck!" I said in a agonized feminine voice.

"Betsy, are you ok? What are doing on the ground?" the dark-haired girl asked.

"You can see me? No forget that, who the bloody fuck is Betsy and why does my voice sound girly and british?" I said in a panicked voice.

"Did you hit your head?" the dark-haired girl asked. She then tried to help me up and in one random reflective surface I saw the cause of this whole dilemma.

I was the girl she called Betsy! I took a step back startled to see the girlish hands that came into my view. These hands were my hands, moving as my brain instructed them. The massive weight on my chest as my whole body felt suffocated at the tightness of her uniform. I looked down to see two giant breasts protruding from this tight dark purple costume. My hand involuntarily reached for these breasts and felt them, but i stopped midway remembering Laura was in front of me, another time I suppose. But upon the sight of Laura I realized that my previous assumption was an understatement, she was gorgeous. I started to feel a wetness where my crotch used to be. So "Betsy" has the hots for this chick eh? When she started to call Betsy again I replied the only way I knew how, a cheshire grin and a slow sexy walk right up to her. Then placing my new hands on her shoulders I pushed her hard towards the plane's metal frame. What better way to get my on these X-Men then to stir the sexual pot of everyone on their so called superior team.

Betsy's memories started to come into my head and the name Laura popped into my head with her image. The image of the woman standing in front of me. I reached Laura and her confused state, grabbing her by her cheeks and went in for a passionate kiss. I would later find out that in any body I possessed that I could project my emotions onto anyone, in this instance my sexual attraction towards Laura. Me inside Betsy made her attraction to Laura an irresistible lust. Laura at first seemed to resist but eventually caved as my new tongue met hers.

Laura broke the kiss for a moment to say, "Betsy I-I always wanted to this, but your black-out earlier and now this could be some kind of PTSD from the attack today."

"Sh, sh, I'm fine Laura. Don't ruin the moment" I purred before returning to the kiss. I even grabbed her ass to help her fully commit and commit she did. Phase one of my plan was going well, especially when I was coming up with it on the fly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)