More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Holly14695 Holly14695

Cassidy's first day begins.

Getting to know everyone.

Cassidy Perry was both excited and apprehensive as her parents drove into Downsway College forecourt and pulled up outside the entrance.

“Are you quite sure you do not wish us to come inside with you, Cassidy?” her mother asked.

Cassidy sighed and replied, “mom, I am 18 years old! I am quite capable of looking after myself.”

Dawn, Cassidy’s mother, sighed and said, “well ok, if you are sure.”

Leaning forward over the car seat, Cassidy kissed her mother’s cheek and said, “I’m absolutely sure, mom.” She smiled and climbed out of the car as her father climbed out of the driving seat and retrieved Cassidy’s case from the trunk.

“You be sure to keep in touch and make us proud of you,” he said as he kissed his daughter on her cheek.

“I will, dad,” she responded and smiled, waved to her mom and quickly made her way up the steps into the college, hoping no-one had seen how her mom and dad still treated her like a child.

The hall of the college was like some Gothic Mansion from a movie and she gazed around in awe. She had never been in such a grand building before. As she took in her surroundings, a girl who she judged to be a couple of years older than herself stepped forward, smiling to Cassidy. The girl had a clipboard in her hands and she consulted it after asking Cassidy’s name.

“Ah yes! Here you are. Your room is on the second floor. Number 30. I don’t think your room –mate has arrived yet but her name is Chloe Appleton when she arrives. The only other thing I need to tell you at the moment is that you need to be in classroom 6 at 11 o’clock to meet your tutor who is Ms Desouza. She will tell you all you need to know. Classroom six is back down here on the ground floor and along that passage to the far end and you will find room 6 on your right. She indicated the passage she was referring to and smiled again to Cassidy. “I think that just about covers everything you need to know right now. Oh, I should have said, my name is Charlie Marchant. Actually it is Charlene but everyone calls me Charlie. Any questions I can answer for you?” she asked Cassidy.

“No I think you covered everything, thank you, Charlie,” Cassidy responded.

“Great. Then I will see you around. The are information leaflets and loads of other stuff in your room which will answer most you need to know,” Charlie said.

Cassidy smiled again and said, “thanks,” as she set off up the wide, sweeping, oak staircase in search of her room.

Having found room 30 and unpacked her clothes into one of the two wardrobes, Cassidy sat down on one of the beds and flicked though some of the information leaflets. She glanced at her watch. It was just gone 9.45 so she had plenty of time before she was due to go find the classroom and meet her tutor. Kicking off her shoes, she lay back on the bed and continued reading the leaflets. About 20 minutes passed before the door opened and a girl she assumed was her room-mate entered.

“Oh, sorry. I should have knocked. I didn’t know anyone was in here. Sorry,” the girl said.

Swinging her legs off the bed and instinctively crossing her arms over her breasts, Cassidy said, “no problem. I have only been here about half an hour or so, myself. I am Cassidy Perry, by the way. I think we are to be room-mates.”

The girl smiled and stepped up to Cassidy and extended her hand. “I am happy to meet you, Cassidy. I am Chloe. Chloe Appleton.”

“Glad to meet you too, Chloe,” Cassidy responded and shook hands before quickly crossing her arms over her chest again.

The two girls chatted amiably as Chloe unpacked her case and then sat down on her bed facing Cassidy as she said, “I suppose lots of people have told you this, Cassiday, but you are gorgeous! I bet all the boys chase you.”

Cassidy smiled and said, “I am nothing special and, as for boys chasing me ...... well .......... I am not really into boys.”

Chloe looked puzzled for a moment and then said, “oh.... oh gosh. Sorry you mean you are...... er.......”

Cassidy came to her rescue and said, “if you mean I am a lesbian, the answer is yes and no. I am attracted to girls but that’s as far as it goes.” She giggled as she added as an afterthought, “don’t worry, I promise not to attack you in the middle of the night!”

Chloe laughed and said, “you never know, I might like it if you did!”

Cassidy laughed too and said, “well I promise I won’t. For one thing, I am wayyyyy too shy.” She glanced at her watch and said, “hey! We better get downstairs. It is ten to eleven. We are due in classroom 6 at 11.”

“Oh God, yes,” Chloe said and they quickly left the room and ran down the stairs.

Following the directions they had been given, they found classroom 6 easily enough and opened the door and peeped in. There appeared to be about fifteen girls in the room but no-one who looked remotely like a teacher. The only two vacant seats were on the front row and they quickly sat down in them. A few girls said “hi” to them and introduced themselves but the chatter ceased abruptly when a door opened and a tall, attractive woman in her mid thirties entered the room and perched herself on the edge of the large desk at the front of the room facing the girls.

“Good morning girls,” the woman purred more than said. “My name is Danielle Desouza and I will be your principal teacher and also be the personal tutor for some of you. You may call me Miss or Ms Desouza or, in private tutor sessions, I have no objection to you calling me Danielle.”

Cassidy squirmed a little in her seat. She could not fail to notice that Miss Desouza’s eyes seemed to be locked onto hers which she found unsettling and embarrassing. Instinctively, she crossed her arms over her chest again and tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying.

“I live in at the college, just like all of you do, so I will be available at pretty much any time should any of you wish to see me outside of class time,” Danielle said. “You will find my room on the top floor; room 46.”

She then had each girl in turn introduce herself and tell her and the other students a little about themselves. When it came to Cassidy’s turn, she blushed as she felt Miss Desouza’s eyes boring into her own and a very seductive smile playing on her lips. Cassidy thought she must be imagining it but it was embarrassing and disconcerting when, holding her eyes with her own, the tip of the teacher’s tongue slipped from her mouth and seductively traced over her shimmering red lips..

Eventually when all of the girls had introduced themselves, Ms Desouza said, “well, now I know who you all are and I shall get to know you all much better very quickly I am sure.” Her eyes bored into Cassidy’s as she spoke and Cassidy shuddered and wondered if she was imagining how the teacher was singling her out for special attention. “The rest of today is pretty much free for you to settle in and to explore a little and we will start your first lesson at 9 tomorrow morning,” Danielle said and then continued, “I would, however, like to have a short time with each of you to get to know you better.” She consulted her notes and then looked directly as Cassidy and said, “perhaps you would like to be first Cassidy? Would you like to come to my room in about 15 minutes time, shall we say?”

Will Cassidy go to Ms Desouza's room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)