More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Getting To Work

First thing I bought was a small cart. A single horse or a person could pull it. Tomen was right about the sail. I got an old used one for a gold. It would need some mending but buying a new one seemed like a waste. Even with my newfound wealth I didn't want to blow it all in one day. If need be I was sure someone in tent city had to be a tailor and they could use the work. The rope wasn't bad.

Next I bought an work horse. So many farmers had fled with only what they could travel with that their where now more work horses in the city then there were out in the fields so farmers where having trouble selling them. I wouldn't be winning any races with him but he could get me to where I needed to go. They also had hay for the beds so that was one more thing off my list.

I let Felicia ride on the horse while it pulled the cart. By the time we reached the spot the two dark elves and the cow girls where busy cultivating the field or whatever they where doing. I could see what tomen had meant about it not being ideal for farming since they had a pile of rocks they had dug out of the ground.

"Morning."

"What you got there?" Delilah asked.

"Your new tent slash barn." I smiled and grabbed it out of the back. "It needs a little mending but this should fit all of you."

"You didn't have to do that." Delilah shook her head at me as she came over. I noticed she was wearing a very thin dress. Sweet running down her body.

"Can either of you sow. It needs a little bit of repair in places."

"Yes, I can." Delilah nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Next the two cowgirls tackled me as they both hugged me at the same time.

"Hello to you two." I grinned hugging Betty and Bella back.

"They probably want to be milked again."

"Oh right." I nodded and they pulled out their tits for me. Breeding them might be easier but not as fun, well unless I was the one who was breeding with them. It wouldn't make them produce milk but it would at least be fun. "I wonder something, can I try another spell on Taura."

"Please be my guest." Delilah smiled. Taura. Come over here please. The cow girl nodded and came over from the field.

"I don't know if this will help with milk production or not. I just didn't want to cast two spells on the younger two." I shrugged and placed my hands on her tits. "Pectus crescere magna" I said and her breast began to swell growing much bigger in size. I didn't want to overdo it and rip the dress she wore but they filled it pretty snugly. "There, I don't know if it will increase production but its worth a shot."

"Wow. You should get him to cast that spell on you mom." Selena teased. Her mom gave her a look and pointed toward the field. Felicia and Selena ran to the field where Felica started to help. She had grown up on a farm so I was sure she knew what she was doing.

"You want to help me milk them? It's really a two person job." Delilah asked. I nodded and followed her to the tent. Delilah had the girls sit on there knees opposite one another and sat two bucks down between them. She wrapped her hands around and made a circle with with her hands and squeezed one of the girls tits and moved her hand along the breast till it squirted out. The look Betty was mildly erotic. I did the same playing with Bella's breast squirting it onto one of the buckets. Taura sat down and pulled off her dress as each of her huge breast fell out and she began to milk herself. I might have overdone it a bit since she could only hold so much teat in hand.

"Thanks again for the tent. I am sure the girls will appreciate it." Delilah said drawing me back to reality.

"Not a problem. It will take a little work to get it up but the girls can stay in the cabin till then." I smiled. It felt a little weird to be having a casual conversation while playing with the girls tits.

"Well if you ever get cold at night you can always cuddle with them, or other things if you like." Delilah smiled.

"What?"

"I understand if you don't want to. I only say it because my late husband used to with Taura. We had an okay sex life but we elves aren't typically as sexually active as humans. Plus the cow girls produce more milk when they are happy. I don't know if you and Felicia have a similar relationship."

"No, we don't." I shook my head. Not yet anyways I thought. I had thought about it more then a few times but hadn't had the right opportunity yet.

"So are you only fertile like once a year or something like animals?" I smiled trying to pass it off as a joke. Truthfully I wondered how close sexually they where to light elves.

"No, my kind have sex throughout the year though most often of my kind use it as a means of manipulation. Especially when night elves mate with other races. We reach or sexual peak during the full moon." She smiled. I guess that made sense since they prayed to a moon goddess. When I was fully done molesting the girls teats she poured all of the milk together. The breast expansion spell had no effect on the milk production but the other two girls both produced as much as Taura.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)