More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by corran25 corran25

What Happens Next?????

Getting Relief

You smile and slide closer to Blair. "Forget the rest of this shit, we're both naughty girls and we are in serious need of some sexual relief."

Blair nods quickly, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps. "My parents are going out tonight. Why don't you come home with me and we can take care of that?"

You pull out your cell phone and call your parents, letting them know you'll be at Blair's place for the night. Your hand kneads the soft contours of Blair's ass the whole time you're on the phone and she moans softly from your touch. Your parents are alright with the arrangement, after all, you and Blair have know each other for YEARS!

The bus ride to Blair's place seems to take an eternity and you have to stop yourself repeatedly from feeling her up on the way. Finally reaching her stop, you both disembark and hurry to her house, giggling. The guys on the bus were giving you the once over, but you both knew that it wasn't cock going through your heads, but each other's luscious bodies.

Slamming the door behind you, Blair pins you against it, thrusting her tongue into your mouth. Your tits press together as you hungrily deepen the kiss, your hands running all over Blair's body and her's over yours. You need to get naked, quick, before you start tearing each other's clothes off, as hot as that sounds.

Where do you start on each other?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)