More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

What do I do?

Get them to touch themselves

From the stage area I looked out over a sea of exposed feminine flesh. Breasts jiggled gently as the women moved in their seats. My mouth went dry and I felt myself growing harder. As the head of my penis emerged from within my robe there was a scattering of polite applause from the all-female audience.

“Uh… okay… ladies,” I began. “We’re going to begin with a warm up exercise.”

A hundred fantasies crowded my mind as to what I could get these women to do to each other or to me.

“Uh… right. To start with, I would like you all to touch yourselves. Uh, you know, just… touch yourselves.”

My audience did not need any further instruction or explanation. Straight away, they each began to interpret my instructions in whatever way their personalities dictated. Some began gently stroking their arms and thighs until their nipples grew hard and their pussies moist. Others began fondling their tits and plucking at their nipples. Still others had snaked delicate fingers over sensitive bellies and were now inserting them into damp fleshy pussies. There was a musky scent in the room and the sound of soft feminine sighing.

What is my next instruction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)