More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you do?

Get her back

You’re pissed and had always hated having to be in the same classroom as this chick. And now this shit?! You swing your foot out and kick out Abi’s legs from under her. She falls face first onto the floor right infront of you. She turns her head around and reveals the look in her eyes. It was a look of a pure desire to kill.

She winds her foot back while you’re both still on the floor and tries to deliver a kick. The kick was didn’t meet the intended target, which was your balls, because she is a solid foot shorter than you and has much smaller legs. You deliver a kick as well but unlike Abi’s kick, yours connected. Her eyes go wide as your foot meets with her pussy and drives it inward. You pull back your kick to only give another. Abi screams and cries while her friends only stand and watch, witnessing the queen bully of the school being beaten down. The teacher in the room did nothing as well being that she fell asleep on her desk.

You stand up and look down at Abi with streams of tears rolling down her eyes. You then look back up at her friends and they immediately run away. The teacher then wakes up and sees the girls running away.

“Oh you bastards are gonna pay for this!” she yells while chasing Abi’s friends. She clearly thought that it was them who caused the carnage to Abi. You close the door and lock it leaving only you and wailing Abi on the floor.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)