More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10

What Happens In The Morning?

Get Jen To Deal With Your Morning Wood

As soon as your eyes opened you nearly sprang out of bed. Every morning for as long as you could remember you jerked off but now you were under strict rules not to waste any cum. Even though it's only been one day since Jen started eating your cum you already felt that the normal relationship you had was forever changed. You took of your boxers and walked over to your guest room where Jen was sleeping.

It felt as if you had a hard on for your sister all night you just wanted to cum in her mouth as soon as possible. As you opened the door you saw Jen sleeping quietly on the bed. Her blonde hair now completely unkempt poured over her face. You walked over to her with your dick right in her face you said, "Jen, Jen I need to cum."

Jen let out a groggy groan, her eyes flickered open for a moment. She looked directly at your dick and grumbled out, "Fuck off John." With that she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. You looked down at her disappointed and frustrated. You didn't know when Jen would wake up but than again if you tried something now she may just leave all together.

Leave Jen Alone Or Get Her To Help Now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)