More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ButchHardback ButchHardback

Who Found The Rulebook?

Gerry, a celebrity obsessed, misogynistic pervert.

You are Gerry, a prototypical loser and creep. Your life has had its ups and downs, the ups being the fact that you inherited a sizable fortune from your parents (who were severely disappointed that you never did anything with your life) and the downs being the fact that most, if not all women, were repulsed by you.

You hardly thought that it was your fault though. It wasn't your fault that all women were so shallow. So what if you were a little overweight? So what if you had mild acne problems? So what if you were balding just a little bit up top? They should like you for you, damn it! It was also hardly your fault that you couldn't help but openly gawk at tits and ass whenever they were presented to you. If women didn't want you to leer at them, they shouldn't have displayed them like that to begin with! You weren't being a pervert, you were just doing what they wanted you to do!

If that weren't enough, today's society would brand you a misogynist. Which was, of course, completely absurd. You didn't hate women. Quite the contrary, if you had your way, you would show them just how much you 'loved' them every hour of every day. You'd do all sorts of things to them, and you would make sure that they loved every second of it. Eventually anyway. It was your enjoyment that really mattered, after all.

No woman would ever let you do those sorts of things to her however. As such, you've had to content yourself with pornos, and erotica, and of course your own perverse imagination. Oh yes, you've whiled away many an evening with your meat in your hand, beating away to whatever fantasy just so happened to pop into your head.

Your absolute favorites were the ones that involved the most unobtainable of subjects, celebrities. Nothing got you harder, or got you to cum quicker, than the idea of a world famous bitch on her hands and knees in front of you, worshiping you in the way you deserved and degrading themselves purely for your amusement. It was sad to think of such things so often you supposed, but you hardly cared about that while you were masturbating.

"Nor do I have to care about it now." You grin deviously to yourself as you look down at the notebook. All of those fantasies of yours were about to come true. all of those 'issues' that you had with women were about to become non-existent.

Your life wasn't going to be ups and downs anymore. Oh no. Soon, the only thing you'd be experiencing is a very prominent upside.

So what's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)