More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Geralt after the events of The Wild Hunt

Geralt woke with the first sunlight of the morning filtering in through the open curtains by his bedside. He groaned and shifted in the bed restlessly trying to drift back to sleep, even though he knew that once he woke up he would never be able to get back to sleep. “Will you stop tossing and turning.” He heard beside him to the right. He glanced over and smiled at the messy dark haired, violet eyed sorceress lying beside him.

“Good morning Yen.” Geralt said glancing out the window at the courtyard of Kaer Morhen. He got out of bed and stretched in front of the window completely nude until he heard a shout from down below. He looked down and noticed Ciri pointing up at him and laughing along with Eskel. Geralt swore and closed the curtains quickly, bathing the room in sudden darkness. Geralt heard chanting and a purple light shone in Yennefer’s hand as she looked at him with annoyance.

“Will you decide between curtains open and closed please, you’ve disrupted my sleep enough for one morning. What happened?” She asked

“Ciri was down there practicing with Eskel.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well, she saw me. In front of the window, I mean.”

“Oh dear! Feeling a bit insecure perhaps?” She laughed.

“From the way you were going last night, it doesn’t seem that I have any need to be insecure about anything.” Geralt said matter of factly.

“Touché.” Yennefer conceded. “No need to get all jumpy, don’t think that was the first cock she has seen.” Yennefer said which caused Geralt to cough violently. When he had calmed down, he looked back at the naked woman beneath the sheets.

“I think we forget sometimes, just how much she has grown. In that fight against the Wild Hunt, she seemed like a grown and mature woman, I’ll just say that it is good to see her having fun and laughing again. I think your decision to bring Triss here every once in a while is helping her cope with the loss of Vesemir. She loved the old fool like a grandfather.”

“We all miss him.” Yennefer said as she removed the sheets and made ready to get out of bed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)