More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Gary, 40 year old father of 2 teenage sisters

Ever since the new health centers were set up, life in Gary's town changed. At first, it seemed like any other day when the government was doing its part in keeping up health standards, with the uptake on politics and healthcare in recent years, but things started to get strange when the first batch of people were sent home from them. When Gary got the notice that his two 18 year old daughters, Sam and Sarah, were to be sent there, he did not complain over the mysterious circumstances. His family had a birth defect that needed addressing and he was promised a free diagnosis and treatment from the notices he had been getting. Worrying that they might develop the same problems that took their late mother a few years ago, he consented to their week long medical related trip upstate. Imagine his relief when they returned home safely, with a letter stating a clean bill of health.

For about a week, things returned to normal. Sam and Sarah were a happy, bubbly pair of sisters. Gary could not be a more proud parent with their excellent progress in school and in their straight laced but exciting social lives. One day, he starting noticing something. While out shopping with his highly energetic kids, he could not help but notice that their bodies were drastically changing. Both used to be quite petite, but they were blossoming into hourglass figures and somewhat larger boobs, a full 3 sizes larger to round DD cups. Their facial features became much cleaner. Sam no longer needed glasses. The optometrist was baffled but glad. They looked absolutely amazing in their teeny tight outfits, if a little disdainful to his fatherly gaze. He continued to observe and talk to them. They talked about boys a lot, and many a family discussion was had. Neither one of them had boyfriends, and even though he knew it was an inevitability, he would want them to be virgins until they married. After a month, things started to slide into strange territory. He caught a glance at the girls running around upstairs completely nude. They left the bathroom doors open when they took showers or baths. He finds their underwear seemingly everywhere, normally near strange damp marks on surfaces of the couch, tables and even on the washing machine. There was also much more physical contact. Both his cute teenage wonders love to hug, but instead of the usual tight squeeze and release, they cuddle up to him, pressing their new womanly mounds against him. Inappropriate as it was, he resisted his manly urges with his strict sense of propriety, and he talked with them again about it. There was a lot of tension in the house after that. He found it weirder that things were calming down, up to the point of frustration. For a couple of days afterward, he was not very talkative and seemingly stressed out.

Then came the night that changed everything. He was woken up by a weight that sat on his hips. When his opened his eyes, he saw someone mounted on top of him, completely naked and dangling her huge tits in his face. In his drowsiness, he thought he was dreaming about their mother and did not protest at all when she dropped down to pull down his boxers to give him the most amazing blowjob he had in years. He felt like he came bucket loads into the sweet suckling mouth of the mysterious apparition. The seemingly realistic dream did not end at that. She rose to mount him again, sliding her wet pussy all the way in to ride him slowly. He grabbed onto her hips to pump back into her, prompting a hot wild fuck just like the days when his wife was still alive, ending with him blasting his sperm deep into her cunt. After which, he passes out, and the awesome wet dream persisted for many nights where he had all sorts of sexy times. During the day, he resisted newly full blown sexual advances by his daughters. At night, he takes out his frustrations with the mystery dream woman in the dark of his room. After a while, his sense of reality became skewed. He stopped pushing his daughters away when they rubbed against him, until one day, he lets them pull his cock out on the couch to alternate sucking him off, without a shred of remorse or shame at the time. Even after they tell him how much fun they had with him at night, revealing the truth that his dream woman was the two of them 'helping out with daddy's stress', he bent them over the coffee table to fuck them hard, to their absolute delight.

Their family turned crazy after that day. Gary felt like he could not get enough. They insisted on having him finish inside them, taking great pleasure in being creamed by their loving father. He felt like he could spew all day and all night long, sharing these new happy times with his two precious girls, a bizarre new sense of normality taking hold. Every day was an excuse for more crazy fucking, with a few pauses in between when the health centers would bring his girls over for a few days, only to return horny and ready to be fucked again. By that time, the world was changing with them and so many new opportunities and adventures await.

What situations do the family encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)