More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Gaia (The 100)

“Yu laik haihefa, nou ouspika!
Kaina bandragen dison bilaik?
You're a king not a priest!
This is blasphemy.”

— Gaia to Roan after he declares himself Keeper of the Flame.

Gaia is a recurring character in the fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. She is portrayed by Tati Gabrielle and debuts in "Echoes".

Gaia is Indra's estranged daughter, who became a Keeper of the Flame after Titus's .

Early Life :

Gaia was born on Earth and is the daughter of Indra. Indra trained her to be a Trikru warrior and leader, but then Gaia chose to dedicate herself to the sacred flame and become a scout for the Flamekeeper, searching the land for nightbloods.

Personality :

Gaia is very devoted to the Grounder faith. She chooses to follow her faith instead of becoming a warrior like her mother, Indra. Later, she risks her life by stealing the Flame because she believes it is blasphemy for someone who is not an ouspika (priest) to be the Keeper of the Flame.

Physical Appearance :

Gaia is of average height with brown skin and brown eyes. Her braided hair is dark brown with blonde highlights.

In Season 5, after the 6 years and 7 days jump, Gaia's hair is white and shorter.

Quotes :

Indra: "My faith is not as pure as yours, but you are as responsible for what Octavia became as I am. Blodreina was a leader we needed then. We need a true Commander now. Will you do it or not?"

Gaia: "The decision isn't mine to make. The child must choose for herself."

-- Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Notes and Trivia :

  • In Die All, Die Merrily, Gaia hugs her mother, Indra, when she announces that the Trikru champion, Fio, had been slain by Roan.
  • She was originally meant to have a bigger role in Echoes, but her biggest scene was cut. In the scene, she was riding a horse when she came across Ilian in a forest (who had already killed his brother in the original episode's opening). They conversed about A.L.I.E.'s chip, his family being dead, and wrapping them in cloth.
  • Gaia and Madi are the only two characters that were introduced in Season Four who are known to be still alive.

Where is Gaia when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)