More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who will we join on their adventure?

Gabriella Alvarez, a fighting games fan trying something outside her comfort zone

Gabriella Alvarez (ArcadeSchtick ): Competitive, driven, but still having a good sense of humor, Gabi Alvarez started going to SAX more for fighting games news than any sort of cosplay. She's not pro-level, exactly, but she's dedicated to the hobby, enough that she enters and manages to hold her own in a few tournaments throughout the year. At some point, she saw people having fun in costume and rather than switch hobbies, she decided to pursue both, taking to stage and stick the past couple of years while wearing the outfits of some of the characters she mains.

This year, however, she's been kind of nervous. Ladies in fighting games more often than not wind up wearing some skimpy numbers, and so far Gabi had managed to avoid that. Sonya Blade was decked out in tactical gear, after all, and even though C. Viper showed some cleavage and midriff she was still mostly covered. But this year, Gabi was looking to go as another one of her favorites, despite her decidedly more revealing costume. She was even ready to compete in the costume, though the idea was still giving her butterflies.

Gabi is good looking, albiet with a bit of weight on her from all the time she spends sitting in front of screens, with brown skin and black hair. Her bust is average, if slightly on the smaller side, with flared hips and a bubble butt. For SAX this year, she's dressed as....

Gabi is dressing up as...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)