More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Boosie Boosie

Futa Mommy Options:

Futa #1

Coming to a stop, almost expecting her to say something as you look towards her direction. Only to catch the sight of her stepping out of the car with a warm smile. Within moments the door is sliding open and you being lifted out of the car still strapped in your baby chair. The sun just hitting noon, as you feel the heat caressing your naked body.

Silence broken as the abductor simultaneously sets you down and calls out to her naber “Emily, come check them out, I finally got a good one” glancing over to the smaller lady walking towards you. From the looks of her shes only 5’11 but something doesn't makes sense, she looks like she has a third leg getting closer you realise between her legs is a 2 foot long, 4 inched wide sheathed monster meat. Leaning down, her massive cock rests between your legs in a constant throbbing hard mass leaking pre on your belly.

Emily pokes at your nose “Awwwee, they look a bit grumpy” as you glare at her, still unable to talk. She glances up at the abductor saying, “let me know if this one gives you any trouble, I still have the last one tied to my bed as my cock sleeve, I can always use another sleeve for my morning jogs,”as she gives your tail a swift tug. You let out a muffled groan as your eyes tear up from the sudden pain. The abductor smiles down at you, "I think I found my perfect baby this time, besides with such a grumpy baby we might need a nappy or their first feeding.” Tiffany smirks at you, poor thing is already crying, Mommy should definitely give them a nappy-poo." Surprised the abductor, leans down till she's face to face with you, as tears from the pain earlier run down your cheeks, "Nappy time it is, we'll finish this conversation lat.." be for she can finnish saying it, Emily happily skips off. The abductor looks back to you "from now on you will call me Mommy but for this moment we need to get you ready for nappy time.

Nappy Time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)