More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by olly olly

What's next?

Fun with Emma and her sister begins

Emma’s sister is even more anxious the second time around. The first time she was confident she was doing the right thing, but as the day of the second insemination approached and Emma’s sister found herself thinking of you when she masturbated, she felt shame. It wasn’t just getting pregnant that she was excited about - she was excited about fucking you - about fucking her sister’s big-dicked boyfriend.

The evening's activities started similar to the previous night. You are laying down on the bed, eyes covered, wearing just your boxers. You hear the two women whispering in the room as they shed clothes. Then eventually there are four hands on you. You feel lips covering your chest.

The two women - the two sisters you now know - join together to pull down your boxers. A soft hand grabs your cock. You don’t know if it’s Emma or her sister holding your hardness. The hand holds your dick straight up and then the other girl’s mouth takes you into it’s wet warmth cavern. You can tell it’s not Emma’s mouth. Emma is holding you up for her sister. Emma’s sister is sucking your cock. It seems like she’s been practicing since last time. She’s not half bad.

After Emma’s sister blows you she lets her sister have a go. Then Emma rides your cock while her sister grinds her pussy on your face. Then the sisters switch positions.

You make full use of your hands now that they aren’t tied down. Mostly, of course, you focus on squeezing Emma’s sister’s amazing melons. She has wonderful tits. You even pull her down so you can suck on her nipples. You can't stop thinking how sexy it'll be when her breasts grow and get swollen with milk thanks to your baby batter.

You wonder if she's thinking the same thing - about how soon your mouth will be replaced by a baby's if all goes well. Regardless of what she's thinking, she's certainly enjoying your mouth on her tits. Now that you know who she is, you can hear her voice in her gasps and moans when you suckle on her big boobs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)