More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Fullfiling his fantasy

Josh had a perverted mind, and he realized with this phone, he could cahnge anything!

Josh typed in:

  • All females have are B-Cups or smaller, and have no pubic hair at all.
  • Females are to only wear tight white clothing at all times, wear no undergarments, and all clothes must be either dresses or skirts.
  • When swimming, females must be nude at all times. They are still embarassed, but are not allowed to cover with their hands, and men are forbidden to touch them unless given oral conscent.
  • is mostly discouraged, but still accepted. Brothers and sisters are allowed to be intimate with one another, but marriage is forbbidden. This rule, however, does not extend to cousins. Cousins can be as intimate with each other as they want as if they have no relation to each other.
  • Women will always be attracted to me.

Josh looked around, and with his delight, he saw all the women as he dreamed the would be. All the women were wearing tight white clothing that outlined their small breasts and beautiful bald vagina.

He saw three women walk towards him:

  1. His sister Jennifer (18), with a completely flat chest.
  2. His cousin Nicole (19) and her twin Susie (19), with B-Cup breasts.
  3. His crush Sofia (19), with A-Cup breasts.

Which women will Josh choose to flirt with?

Will it be one of these 3 women, or will it be someone else?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)