More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Found The Rulebook?

Frank (Security)

You're Frank, a security guard at the local mall who decided to purchase a cup of coffee before heading off to work when the notebook fell onto your lap. Upon reading the contents of the notebook you naturally laugh at the idea before looking at the attractive barista you had been gawking at for quite some time now and thought to yourself 'What's the worse that could happen?' Needless to say you did not expect what was about to happen when you pulled a pencil from your pocket and began to write.

New Rule: the most attractive female barista in any coffee shop must present themselves to the owner of this notebook for a strip search.

Once done you close the book and gave a quiet chuckle before continuing your coffee, ignorant of your actions until suddenly you note the very same barista you were gawking at previously approached you. Her bright red hair was tied into a bun and a black visor was placed over it for practical reasons while her yellow buttoned up polo shirt and tight blue jeans hugged her body.

She reminded you of a young Scarlett Johansson from the film Ghost World only with red hair of course but that didn't matter at the moment as she stood in front of you nervous as a child on their first day of school. Her arms draped across her chest and her hands rubbing her forearms like she was about to make a speech in front of the whole class.

Looking at her uniform you note her name tag and immediately identified her as Natalie.

"Can I help you Natalie?" You asked, concerned over the recent turn of events as you began to wonder if the power of the Notebook was real.

Nodding her head Natalie spoke, her voice soft and rather innocent as she replied "Yes I was told I needed to present myself for a strip search."

Your mind froze as a single thought crossed your mind- 'What the Fuck?'

Taking a moment to reboot your mind you realized that the Notebook was real and looked at Natalie, noting how damn sexy she looked in her outfit. Your thoughts beginning to wander to the question of what underwear she wore underneath and soon the question became should you really strip this girl.

Do you strip her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)