More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. Haziq Mr. Haziq

What are you?

Fox Spirit

You are a Fox Spirit. Of course, that would've been more impressive if you weren't less than two feet tall. The fact that you only have one tail also makes you no different from the average fox. Your red and white fur makes it quite hard for you to hide in the lush green forest, but with your speed you've managed to escape a few times. Your horrible defense however, has made you easy picking for archers.

Your existence has been horrible to say the least. You have never been taken seriously your in life. Your resemblance to a common fox has led to heroes outright ignoring you for more 'interesting' enemies. The ones that really get on your nerves are the ones that demean you by calling you 'cute' or 'adorable'. You thought it was nice at first, until that one time a girl was petting you while saying those things before gutting you like a fish! A REAL kitsune wouldn't have been as easily tricked as you were. Seriously, its just not fair. The ones with nine tails have the privilege to be called 'Kitsune' and the others get names like '2 Tailed Kitsune'. Why can't you be a kitsune? It's a lot better. I mean, have you LOOKED at your status?

Fox Spirit
Lvl: 6
Melee Attack: 9
Ranged Attack: 4
Weakness: Water
Special Abilities:

Night Vision: Sees clearly in darkness.

Enhanced Bite: Deals Melee Attack damage.

Not that great when you can barely even APPROACH a hero without dying.

You are snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of music that heralded the arrival of at least one hero but they rarely traveled alone. Desperately you scan the forest: if you know where they are then maybe you can get some leverage over them. It doesn't take long to spot a trio entering the area. At the head was a male Human Knight. Walking with an air of confidence without even having his weapon drawn out. Typical hero behavior. The other two Heroes were a female Human Healer who was nervously on the lookout for any sign of danger and a female Dark Elf Ranger who was whistling to herself at the back of the group.

Oh god, the Knight was now talking about how great he was. He really wasn't. You've seen him in the area before farming for exp and he actually got killed once or twice before. Without thinking, you gag in revulsion. While the Ranger was too busy whistling and the Knight still talking, the Healer did in fact notice you. She gave a warning shriek to her companions, but you had instinctively taken the initiative. You sprung from your hiding place, landing heavily onto the Knight and bit him on the head. Serves the moron right for not wearing a helmet. The Ranger started firing arrows wildly and you jump to the side in time to dodge it. The Knight wasn't so lucky, hissing in pain after it pierced hard into his back and shoulder.

Not missing a beat, you slam yourself into the Ranger's stomach and knocked her back a bit. She hits a tree hard and drops to the ground.

A loud clatter turned your attention towards the last member of the group. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight. The utter look of disbelief and fear on her face at how quick you handled her comrades was priceless. As you continued to watch her, you noticed something; her level.

She was a level 2.

No wonder she wasn't much help just now. She's weaker than you! A loud roar reminded you that one of them was still conscious. You roll to the side to avoid a sword swing from the Knight. His face red with anger and shame. Understandable, considering he's a level 12.

You clicked your tongue. The bastard managed to nick you in the side. Nothing too bad, still hurts though. Deciding to go with something you saw a Rouge did to a deer a few days ago, you ran up a tree and watched as the Knight wildly swung his sword at you, but failed to reach the branch you were perched on.

Attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)