More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by tunafuck tunafuck

What happens next?

to work in the brothel

The next day you are taken before the town council and given a choice. Whores are to work in the brothel with all money going to the town itself. In return you are to be given food and lodging. The other option is by stoning. You decide to live as a whore rather than face a painful . The council celebrates by group fucking you.

You are then branded as a whore, which involves branding both your tits above the nipple and tattooing your face. Even if you run away now the country brands all whores like this, so you will be into another brothel or killed if found outside the town.

Your days now consist of lounging around the brothel and fucking whoever pays for you, which is 10-50 men a day. You are allowed in the town as long as you don't leave the walls but the other women hold you in contempt and yell nasty things at you and sneer at you, sometimes even throwing fruit and veggies at you, and the men grope you in public so you rarely leave. You pick up a opium habit to deal with the turn in your life and soon find yourself pregnant, you don't know who the father is, it could be anyone from the thousands of men. The brothel owners you to keep the baby to make it easier to control you.

Most whores age fast and look old and get used up quickly but your former powers preserve you. You have centuries to look forward to as a life of a whore. Even after giving birth your former powers restore your pussy and body to its former state. People travel far and wide to fuck you, and you become the engine of the town economy. There is a line at the door of the tavern that goes through the whole town of men waiting to fuck you, so you often spend your days fucking non-stop, with maybe 30 seconds to clean up between jobs if you are lucky.

How does she take life as a whore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)