More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does he find first?

gender shifting...

Strolling along the river that was just south of his cave, Kazex spotted a small group of human males. Carefully he edged closer as the three teenage males talked, listening as the one with black hair and very pale skin spoke. "Ya so I nicked us a ale keg from the taverns basement, we can leave it in this spring to cool while we're swimming." He explained, as the three young human's stripped off their rough peasants clothing. The red haired human male smacked his blacked haired friend on the shoulder.

"Fuck yeah this is gunna be such a fun day Dar... I wish my dad owned a tavern... a woodsmen's son never has anything good." The red head grumped softly as the third boy with light brown hair, make a motion of stroking himself with one hand behind the red heads back.

"Yeah well let's keep this between the three of us ok Jerome." Dar said to the red head as all three young human's, lay their clothing over some nearby bushes. Before they moved over to the river, swinging out on a rope hung from a massive tree. They jumped into a deep slow moving pool, soon they were splashing and swimming playfully. Kazex crept up to where the ale keg floated half submerged in the spring pool, leaning down the Goblin pried the spigot out. And carefully poured the gender-swap potion he'd mixed up back in his cave into the ale keg, before replacing the spigot. And then climbed into a nearby tree to watch, it was almost two hours before the teenagers returned from swimming.

"Damn I sure am thirsty..." Jerome grunted as he flopped out on the soft forest moss, while the boy with light brown hair quickly knelt down and lit a fire in the old fire pit. It was obvious that they had done this kind of thing before, Dar moved over taking the ale keg out of the water.

"Hey Tim where are the mugs?" Dar called to the brown haired lad, as he leaned down and blew lightly on the small fire.

"They're in my pack." Tim called over his shoulder, as Jerome flashed him a lewd smile from across the fire.

"Hehe... I got somethin' ya can blow Timmy boy." The red head teased as Tim at last got the fire burning well and held his hands out to the heat.

"That tiny thing... not worth the two seconds it would take." Tim taunted back with a smirk, as he red headed friend blushed sitting up.

"Oh yeah... well I'm bigger that you are." Jerome counter rubbing his limp organ to get it to stiffen, which it began to do almost instant.

"Damn yer such a shirt lifter..." Tim teased but he was stroking his own semi hard organ, which swiftly because to bounce up and down eagerly.

"Fuck you two are getting started quick..." Dar snickered as he strolled back over to hand his friends a frothy mug of ale, it was plain the black haired boy had worked in his father's tavern. "Normally you two have to drink a tankard or two before you start these contests." Dar snickered taking a long drink from his own mug, as his friends did the same. Almost at once a strange look seemed to cross the three boys faces, and they began to lick their lip's.

"Wow that's good... I mean that's really good... different but it makes me feel..." Jerome stammered turning his mug up and gulping it down before handing the empty mug back to Dar... "More please..."

"Ok... but you guys are going to have to settle who's bigger when I get back." Dar snickered as he gulped down another big swallow, before going to refill Jerome's empty mug.

"Alright... alright I'm ready." Tim snickered as he moved over beside Jerome, the two teenage human's holding their hard organs out. Stroking them slowly as they compared the size... and it was plain that Tim had Jerome beat easily. In fact as they watched the red head's organ seemed to grown shorter and thinner, strolling over Dar handed his mug back and the red head took a big gulp.

"Damn guy I think you're getting smaller." Tim giggled downing the rest of his mug, and then trading mugs with Dar, as the black hair boy moved over to refill that mug and drinking it himself.

"Oh yeah... well I least I aint got tits... like... 'hick' like some bitch boy I can name." He pointed at Tim's chest and as the three teenagers watched the brown haired boys chest began to grown and fill out.

New girls for the tribe

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)