More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by ripclaw ripclaw

What is your master plan?

her to become the public cumdumpster

You have long sonce decided that you really dont care about her any more and the best way to enact your is to her to become the slut she really was.

As you begin driving, she asks you "where are you taking me" You respond to her, "just somewhere you can prove your loyalty".

As you drive into town you notice a nice smaller hotel, and you pull up into the parking lot. You get out of your car motioning for Emma and Kitty to follow you into the Hotel. As you enter the lady at the front desks looks at you rather strangely and you quickly ask her "How well has your hotel been doing recently" The lady responds rather solemnly, "not super well, we havent been getting enough buisness recently due to the success of the larger chain hotel down the road.

Smiling as you see your plan begin to lay out you tell her "Well I have a buisness proposition for you. These Girls I have with me have been looking for some jobs, and I think they'd be perfect fits at your hotel here". "Oh really? what would they be doing", the lady responds.

You quickly reply, "Well Emma here has recently become much more confident in her body and could probably be a great help in attracting people to your hotel, as a receptionist, and Kitty here, the little slut she is, would be a great addition as just that, the hotel slut. She could occupy a room all day and night allowing your guests to visit and enjoy her body as they please throughout the night. You girls would be up for it right?" you ask Emma and Kitty, they both quickly yet shamefully respond yes, as the front desk lady's expression begins to change from one of confusion to one of delight.

"Yeah that would really help to boost buisness here, but what if the police come snooping around asking questions?"

"Well, you can just tell them I, John Doe, said it was ok and they will leave you alone".

"When can they start", she asks quickly, "and how much will I need to pay you".

"Now and Nothing, all I ask is that you give me the oppurtunity to try out kitty first." You say to her, "you could use this time to inform your current guests and work on pamphlets and local advertisments of your new entertainment.

"Alright she says, and you can use the first room on your right" the lady says to you as she begins typing away.

You lead Kitty to the room and wisper to her "If you do well maybe I'll let you back into my life, but you might as well call Brad and tell him you'll never be going back, and you'll be living here from now on"

What should you do to Kitty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)