More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Holly14695 Holly14695

Can Sophie remain professional with Abi?

Forbidden Pleasures!

“Ok, now close your eyes and try to relax. You are perfectly safe here,” Sophie said in a soft and gentle tone. “Let you mind drift. Shut everything out except for my voice. I want you to feel totally relaxed. You can hear nothing except my voice. You feel warm and comfortable, totally relaxed and safe.”

Sophie continued in the same vein for about five minutes and then said, “you are sleeping now. Feeling warm and safe. Totally relaxed. Sleep.”

Rising from her chair, Sophie passed her hand across Abi’s closed eyes. There was a REM response of the eye balls beneath the closed lids which was entirely normally and indicated that Abi was asleep. Sophie spoke in a soft, soothing voice as she said, “you are asleep now Abi and sinking deeper into sleep but you will still hear my voice and respond to anything I say.” She reached down and gently ran her fingers across the back of Abi’s hand watching for any reaction to the sensation. Seeing no response, Sophie moved around the foot of the bed with the intention of repeating the sensation test on Abi’s other hand but, as she glanced at the young girl, there was a catch in her breath as she noticed the girl’s red satin panties were slightly revealed in the delta of her thighs due to the posture she was in with her legs crossed and one leg slightly raised.

Sophie stood transfixed, her eyes glued to that tiny strip of red satin. Her heart was racing, blood pumping fast. Sophie had never been anything but professional in her dealings with her patients but she felt strangely drawn to this girl. The temptation to take advantage of the situation was more than she could control.

In a soft but husky voice, she said, “you are deep asleep Abi. You feel very calm and safe and you know nothing will hurt you whilst you are here.” As she spoke, with her heart pumping even harder and her breath coming in shallow inhalations, her hand slid very slowly and gently up Abi’s leg toward that irresistible wisp of material. Her fingers reached out and stroked against the thong, barely touching and feeling the slight springiness which betrayed the girl was not shaved. Her voice even more husky, she mumbled, “deep, deep, sleep, Abi. Feeling so safe and warm,” as her fingers stroked very gently over the silky thong.

She wondered if she dare lift Abi’s legs apart. She glanced up as her face and could see there was no evidence of the girl coming out of her hypnotic trance or in any way being aware of what Sophie was doing.

Holding her breath and with her heart feeling like it would burst at any moment, Sophie gently lifted the uppermost of Abi’s ankles and moved it away from her other leg leaving them about a foot apart. She gasped and took deep breaths as she gazed at the tiny red thong with curls of black pubic hair protruding from the sides. It was at that moment that she became fully aware that she had to have this girl. She was so perfect in every way.

Sophie lowered her face as close as she dare to the girls pussy and inhaled deeply, breathing in her aromatic secretions deeply; almost swooning with the exquisite feelings they provoked in Sophie’s mind. She wanted to kiss her there; to plant her lips on that most sensitive place om the female body. But she dare not. Her eyes opened wide in amazement as she saw a small damp patch slowly spreading across the delicate material of the thong. There was a moments panic as Sophie’s eyes shot up to look at Abi’s face but there was no indication that the girl was not in the deep hypnotic sleep she had put her into.

The panic she had felt was enough to jar her back to the reality of the situation. She had placed her career and reputation on the line by the actions she had already perpetrated on the girl. It must not go any further. She quickly returned to her chair and, fighting to control her voice, she said, “I am going to wake you up now, Abi. You will feel refreshed and relaxed and you will remember nothing of what we talked about whilst you were in the hypnotic trance. You will simply feel happy and refreshed. I will count slowly backwards from three to one and when I say one, you will be wide awake. Three....... you are beginning to wake now............. two.......... feeling more awake and aware of your surroundings and feeling happy and relaxed........ one, and wide awake.”

Abi woke and turned to look at Sophie, smiling.

“How do you feel, Abi?” Sophie asked.

“I feel great. Really feel like I have been asleep for hours and I feel really good,” Abi responded.

Sophie smiled back to her and said, “that’s good Abi. Well, let’s go back to my desk and I will ask you just a few more questions and then I think we will leave it there for this week. But I think I can help you if you keep coming to see me.”

Abi smiled as she swung her legs off the couch and replied, “I would love to come and see you again. I feel so much better inside myself already. I actually feel happy for the first time in ages.”

Sophie crossed to her desk and sat down behind it indicated for Abi to come and sit on the opposite side as she responded to the girl, “that’s good Abi. I am so glad you feel better and I am sure we can make that permanent if we work on it together. Now, one or two questions to finish the session if that’s ok with you, Abi?”

Abi smiled and said, “sure. Ask all you wish.”

Smiling back to Abi, Sophie said, “ok, for one moment, I need you to think about what those youths did to you. Are you able to tell me when it is that you think about it most?”

Abi nodded and responded, “well....... it can pop into my mind at any time but it is mainly when I am in bed at night. The whole thing comes flooding back.”

Sophie nods and says, “well that is quite understandable and my job is to help you cope with that and, hopefully, to stop it happening. Can you tell me, has it changed how you think about boys? Not those boys. Boys in general?”

Abi pauses a few seconds and says, “well........ I try to avoid boys. I get scared if I am around boys on my own so I try to keep away from them.”

Sophie nods again and says, “yes I can well imagine that. What about girls? Do you like being with girls?”

Abi blushes deeply and says, “yes, I am ok with girls. I don’t get scared with them.”

Sophie made a note in her pad and then looked back to Abi and said, “Abi, you do not have to answer my next question if you do not want to but I noticed you blushing when you answered about girls. Were you suggesting to me that you either would like to, or have had, lesbian relationships with other girls?”

Abi blushed deeper and says, “I ...... I don’t mind answering you....... I find it a bit embarrassing but I am happy to tell you,” adding quickly as an afterthought, “but I would not want my mum to know.”

Sophie smiles and nods, “your mother will never be told of anything that passes between us Abi, unless of course you wished me to tell her something.”

Abi smiles and nods, still blushing and whispers, “thank you, Miss Price. Well....... I ........ I have ...... I have been with a couple of girls.”

Sophie smiled again and responded, “see. That wasn’t so hard to tell me was it?”

Abi smiled shyly and blushed again as she whispered, “no, I guess not.”

Sophie said, “so you had lesbian sex with these girls?”

Abi blushed deeper and looked down as she mumbled, “well........ yes. I guess we did. I wanted to but I was not sure what to do and I got all embarrassed about it.”

Sophie nodded and said, “well that is natural, Abi. The thing is, did you enjoy it?”

Abi shrugged and said, “yes..... sort of. I was not really sure what to do and the other girl didn’t really help me much. She just wanted to do what she wanted to do.”

“Do you still see her or is there some other girl?” Sophie asked.

Abi replied quickly, “oh no. It only lasted one night with her. I have not seen her again. There was another girl I liked but...... well I don’t think she liked me.”

Sophie sat quietly for a few moments considering what Abi had said and then said, “would it surprise you if I told you I am a lesbian, Abi?”

Abi’s eyes opened wide and she said, “wow! I er....... I had no idea. Er..... sorry, of course there is no reasons I should have known.” She blushed and then added, “Did something bad happen to you to make you be a lesbian?”

Sophie laughed a little and said, “no, Abi. I guess I just always liked girls. It happens like that to some people.”

Abi blushed yet again as she said, “well some girl will be very lucky to have you. You are........ you are beautiful.”

Sophie smiled and said, “well thank you Abi. Unfortunately there is no-one in my life at the moment.” She paused for a while and then said, “this is very unprofessional of me and I could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out but......... well I find you very pretty too Abi. If you would like, but only if you would like, we could have an evening out together and just chat. Not about your troubles or my work. Just you and me getting to know each other and your mum or anyone else need not know about it. You do not have to agree if you would rather not but I would love to spend some time with you. How would you feel about that?”

Abi did not pause for even a fraction of a second. Her eyes had opened even wider in stunned amazement and she blurted out, “oh yes please, Miss Price! I would absolutely love that.”

Sophie grinned at Abi’s enthusiasm and said, “well that is a date then! How about I pick you up at the bus station at 7 o’clock tomorrow evening? Is that ok for you?”

Grinning like a cat that got the cream, Abi said, “can make it tonight for me Miss Price! Wow, I am so excited.”

Sophie said, “am glad you are excited and I admit I am too! Let’s leave it until tomorrow to give you chance to back out if you decide you want to.”

Abi said, “no chance of that happening but ok. Tomorrow at 7 is fine with me.”

Sophie stood up and Abi leapt to her feet too. Leaning owards the girl, Sophie gave her a peck on her cheek and then ushered her to the door as she said, “I shall see you tomorrow my lovely girl. Don’t be late or I might have to spank you!”

Abi giggled and said, “then I might just have to be late, Miss Price.”

How far dare Sophie go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)