More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Fondle Mrs. Underwood's huge breasts

You have never seen breasts in person as massive and magnificent as these two creamy beauties belonging to Angela Underwood. They bulge out of her lavender bra like two loaves of bread dough rising out of their pans. The tops are colored by the blush of desire that spreads up her neck and to her face. The huge mounds heave and sway gently with Angela’s excited breathing.

“What?” She whispers. “What is it?”

She looks down at her breasts as if she might find a spot of food or a bug on them. You snap out of your paralysis with the realization that you were staring silently at her breasts. You have to touch them. You have to know just how perfect they are and, at the very least, confirm whether or not they are real.

“We can take things very slow,” you say, stroking Angela’s upper arms and shoulders.

“Okay,” she says, her eyelashes fluttering as she looks up at you.

You kiss her hungrily, driving any doubts from her mind with your thrusting, swirling tongue. She melts into your arms and presses the soft mounds of her breasts against your chest. Your caress moves from her shoulders to her back and your practiced fingers pinch and open her heavy-duty bra.

“Oh,” she gasps your kiss as some of the pressure is released on her tits. She leans back and looks down at her chest as you bring your hands around to lift the satin cups from her huge, creamy tits. You pull her bra from her breasts and it slips from her shoulders. Her breasts settle slightly without the support of her bra.

For a moment, you are struck dumb the sight of Angela Underwood’s righteous rack. Her breasts are pale, natural, and hardly lose their perfect roundness even without the bra. Her areolas are wide and yet such a pale shade of pink they blend almost totally into the milky white of her titflesh. Her nipples are thick and erect, slightly darker than the surrounding areolas.

“Wow,” you murmur.

“Do you like them?” She asks, squeezing them between her upper arms.

“Angela… they’re…. they’re beautiful.”

“They’re too big,” she says. “Always getting in the way when I’m trying to do things, bursting out of blouses and making people stare at me. When I’m up on that stage next to Luke, I feel like a freak.”

“No, no,” you say, tilting her chin up to her to look into your eyes. “They’re perfect. They’re lovely. If people stare, it is only because you are so sexy.”

Another kiss chases away any of her self-doubt. You cradle her breasts with your hands and she moans into your kiss. You play your thumbs lightly against her swollen nipples as you gently knead her huge mounds of titflesh. Your cock is practically bucking in your jeans as you fondle Angel’s tits. Each rub of your thumbs over her erect nipples elicits another hot gasp of pleasure from the copper-haired beauty.

Your kiss leaves her lips and moves purposefully down her neck to her shoulder. From her shoulder, you kiss your way down to the soft mounds of her breasts as you continue to squeeze and pluck at them.

“Oohhhhh, Jake,” she cries as your lips brush against her left nipple. “W-what are you doing?”

You answer her by looking up from her heaving breasts and slowly running your tongue around one wide, pink areola. She whimpers with pleasure as your swirling tongue moves closer and closer to the straining bud of her nipple. You engulf her nipple in your mouth, letting the warmth of your saliva cover it as you begin to suck at her fat bud. You are gentle, even tender, kissing your way over to her right breast where you lick and urgently suck at her right nipple.

You release her nipple from your mouth with a pop of suction. You lift your face from her sweet-smelling mounds and pressing directly in for another kiss. She moans softly as you reach down and strip her panties from her pussy. The kiss is heated, but between swirling tongues and colliding lips, you glimpse the thick, coppery strip of her pubic hair and the delicate folds of her pussy.

“I’m going to touch you down there,” you whisper against her lips. “And you’re going to cum for me. Alright, Angela?”

“Y-yes,” she whimpers.

You gently explore the hot groove of her pussy with your fingers. You spread her delicate quim and gently rub the fat bead of her clit. She gasps with pleasure, clinging even tighter to you as she rocks her hips. You fuck two fingers into the tight channel of her sex. It’s soaking and hot and so pure that you can hardly believe it. She almost feels like a virgin as her inner walls spasm and squeeze against your fingers.

“Oh, yes, it’s so good,” she cries. “Move them inside me. Oh, not even my husband touches me this way.”

You pump her clutching pussy with two fingers as you rhythmically slap your hand against the fat bud of her clit. Kelly taught you to do this to her. Stealing the finger-fucking technique from your girlfriend hits you with almost no guilt. Angela begins to shudder and cry with pleasure. She grabs your wrist almost like she wants you to stop, but her shapely hips are still twitching as she fucks herself with your fingers.

You lean your face down and suck quite hard at one nipple and then the other. You move back and forth, licking and sucking at her glorious breasts as your fingers pound in and out of her tight hole.

“I’m cumming,” she wails, her legs shaking and her pussy clenching tight against your intruding digits.

As she descends from the heights of her pleasure, you lift your face from her sweet mounds and give her a hungry kiss on the lips. Her face is deeply flushed and she struggles to catch her breath.

“That was amazing,” she moans, stroking your face. “But you haven’t cum yet.”

You both look down at the fat bulge in the front of your jeans.

“That’s something you’re going to have to take care of, isn’t it, Angela?” You say.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)