More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

What is the plan for the day? And who do you follow?

Follow Kathryn

Kathryn rolled over in the bed, bringing her hand up to stroke her husband's face tenderly. "Bryan baby, time to wake up."

Bryan moaned, still mostly asleep. Kathryn grinned as she reached down to gently grasp a part that wasn't asleep in the least. She carefully got on top of her husband, Bryan aware enough to have rolled onto his back. She straddled her love, her hand positioning him at her warm wet pussy.

Bryan's eyes were still closed, but Kathryn suspected he was awake now, and she was proven right when he reached up and grasped her hips pulling her down onto him. She sighed contentedly as she felt him enter her. With his eyes still closed he thrust up at her as she rode him slowly.

Finally Bryan opened his eyes, smiling at his wife, "You sure do know how to wake a man up."

"You...remember...what...day...it...is?" Kathryn asked, her voice catching with every thrust.

"Oh, yeah. Peter and Sandy should be here today."

"Uh huh, we have to pick them up at noon."

Bryan turned his head to the alarm clock, and saw that is was only eight am. "We have plenty of time then, huh? Plenty of time for a nice, slow session."

"Yeeea....I love you Bryan. Even after two beautiful kids you still fit me perfectly."

"Well it's not like you ever had cause to stretch out much. Both of our kids aren't like the rest of your family."

Kathryn laughed as she ran her hands over her breasts, now DD thanks to her kids, though they still retained most of their firmness. "I know. I remember holding Jeremy when he was born. He was HUGE. I asked Janice how he got out of her. She said painfully."

"He's a good kid though, huh?" Bryan responded.

"One...oh....one of the best. So is his friend Courtney. Both just really good kids...oh...I just remembered! Today is also Courtney's birthday! We...we have to stop off and get her something."

"What?"

"Heh, the best thing for her would probably be to volunteer to do what Jasmine did for us. The problem being that he is my nephew."

"Isn't Jas and Carissa passing through?" Bryan said with a grunt as his balls started to tighten.

"Mmm, yeah. She told me yesterday she has a seminar in Chicago. Said she'd pass through on her way there. There's an idea. Maybe we can get Jasmine to help them get over the 'Friends Hump'. I mean I remember when they were four years old and looking at each other really confused. Oh, faster honey. Oh God, yes!" Kathryn said as she proceeded to ride at a quicker pace. The bed squeaked as he thrust up to meet her.

Kathryn leaned forward resting her hands beside Bryan's head. She leaned down and kissed Bryan, moaning into his mouth.

Bryan reached his hands around and kneaded her ass almost roughly. He trailed a finger to her puckered hole. He gently massaged her ring as Kathryn's moans rose up in pitch.

Kathryn came as Bryan gently inserted his middle finger into her asshole up to the first knuckle. She came again as her riding pushed it in deeper. Bryan held off his own orgasm as he pushed Kathryn to larger and larger orgasms.

After four small to moderate orgasms by Kathryn, Bryan was brought to the brink by her pussy's convulsions.

It was only ten seconds more before Bryan emptied his balls into Kathryn's pussy, grunting loudly as he did so. The sensation of Bryan cumming inside of her brought Kathryn to a new level of orgasm. She twitched and convulsed on top of Bryan, almost falling off the bed in fact.

After Kathryn and Bryan rode the afterglow of orgasm, the phone rang.

Who's on the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)