More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

What is the plan for the day? And who do you follow?

Follow Courtney

Courtney smiled at her friends question. "Well, first I'm going to get something to eat with my family. I KNOW they have something planned for me. It's the way they are. Then tonight...well Jeremy said he'd take me to Carla's party so..."

"You gonna finally let him in you?" Bridge asked, interrupting.

Courtney paused there, feeling her cheeks flush brightly. "I..."

"Oh come on...you know you want to. I've seen the way you look at that big buff stud." Bridge said teasingly.

"I've known him for so long though. I mean..."

"And you can be assured that he'd treat you right. You won't be just some cherry to pop to him, I'm sure of that."

"But...what if he thinks that afterward...you know...that I was easy." Courtney asked, her voice apprehensive. At the same time the thought of giving Jeremy her virginity had it's appeal. And it's not like she hadn't thought of doing it with him before. There were a couple close calls over the last year.

One time a month or so back they had been at a party and she had had a little too much to drink. Just when Chad was putting the moves on her, a little more demanding than she liked. Okay a lot more demanding in that he had almost ripped her shirt off. Then in comes her protector, Jeremy Lang. He chased Chad off, and comforted Courtney as she was crying. He just held her, stroking her back. After she had gotten control of herself she lifted her eyes and looked into his brown eyes. She had leaned in and kissed him gratefully, a little peck at first. Next thing she knew she was stroking his face gently as she licked his lips with her tongue, her lips sealed around his. He at first didn't allow entry into his mouth, but then relented. The moment was broken up when sheriff Jimmy Connors entered the house. He drove the two teens home himself, as a favor to their parents who were old friends of his.

Bridge didn't answer for a couple seconds, long enough in fact to make Courtney think she had been disconnected. "Wow...and here I thought you just had the hots for him. It's more than that for you isn't it? A lot more." her friend asked gently.

"I think so...I mean every time I've needed help he's been there for me. I mean...We don't exactly float in the same crowd, ya know?" Courtney replied.

"I know, I know. Look, I didn't mean to make you feel bad on your birthday..."

"No, you didn't. You just did what you usually do...just spoke. It's all right." Courtney paused as she heard footsteps in the hallway. "I have to go. You going to be at the party?"

"Hell's yeah! I'll see you there!"

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)